𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7

S̷u̷s̷p̷i̷c̷i̷o̷u̷s̷ 

No one's POV:

The sunlight in Evelynn's flashes through the window and hits at Donnie's peaceful face. Making him frowned his face and sighed. He turned to his other side now facing Evelynn. He never notice till he open his eyes and looked at her and closed his eyes to back to sleep.

But he shot his eyes open when he saw Evelynn sleeping next to him. He sat up fast of what happened. But he remembered last night his incident. He didn't remember he fell asleep. He looked down on Evelynn's sleeping body.

He blushed a little that she looked really beautiful sleeping. Her milky skin glowed against the sunlight. Even her black raven hair. Her pink plum lips. That looks glossy a well. Her waist are high on her side sleeping. Her milky legs looked smooth and shiny. Looks easy to touch and caressed on.

He couldn't help but stare. He didn't know why he was staring at her. Until he heard her groaned in her sleep. He stopped and looked back at her face.

She shifted in her sleep, blinking many times. Showing her blue jewel eyes shined and sparkle. Now looking at Donnie with a smile sleepy look. "Morning, Donnie." She said with a cute raspy tone. Making Donnie blush.

He stuttered a little looking at Evelynn. "G-good m-morning E-evey. Wh-what happened last night?" He asked her. Evelynn groaned a little and sat up from her bed and stretched her arms. And looked back at Donnie's red brown eyes that she loved. "Well you called last night crying. You told me if you wanna come over. I said yes and you told me everything of what happened between you and April through the text. And sorry that I looked through it. " She apologized going through his T-phone but also see many pictures of her but weren't many.

Donnie shook his head at her. "Its ok. No problem." He said and letting Evelynn continue. "And you also told me that she wanted to be friends again and you got fit that she had a nerve to say that to you and saying you guys can be more than that. And you said lots of....wow cursing words at her. And she said it back and hurtful words like....I don't wanna make you remember." She said not wanting to see Donnie cry again. Donnie looked down now remembering clearly. Some were blur but were coming back. "Then you cried again, harder and harder. I felt so sad that you were like that last night. So I brought you a hug and just let you use me to cry over my shoulder." She explained of what also happened. And she blushed again that she is not wearing a bra and underwear.

Donnie nodded at her giving her a hint he remembered. But his eyes landed on her cup breast. To his 'accident', he sees that they look loose and notice. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. He immediately blushed. And avoided at her chest.

"I-I remember." He said looking over his other side. Both were really blushing madly. Evelynn spoke up. "W-well I'mma take a shower Don. I'll be back ok?" She said. Donnie nodded at her and she went through her closet picking out her clothes and under clothes. And went in her own bath.