𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ These Weird Feelings ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Its been 8 months and 6 weeks when Evelynn become part of the Hamato clan and family, Evelynn finally told her dad that she met someone and revealed the turtles and Splinter. He was a bit shocked and happy that she found new friends. 

So he let her hang out with her friends in the lair whenever she likes to. But she told him he can come in the lair whenever he has time. And he does. But he and Splinter became good friends and have something alike. Losing their wife, Evelynn was happy that they were getting along. 

However, she and Donnie have been hanging out more and more often, stuck in Donnie's lab he showed her months ago.

Showing her his stuff, tools, weapons and everything. Their bonds were becoming stronger and stronger. Donnie never had this feeling before like he was friend with April. This one was 20 times stronger than before.

(Start the music right here.)

Both were noticing their strange feeling they were having.

They couldn't describe it. But it was a nice feeling to them.

Donnie, always blushes and heart flutter when he sees Evelynn, or when she smiles, hears her laugh, her angelic voice. Her singing. Her dance moves, he even stares into her beautiful dark blue eyes tint with light colors in them.

He felt like he can melt into her stare. And he always had a feeling like he wants....to hold her. But more often and everyday. He wanted to breathe into her scent he loved very much. Wants to caress her pink blush on her cheeks where her cute mole is below her eye. Wants to brush her raven black hair with his fingers very badly. Wants to hold her beautiful milky hand and put it against his cheeks.

To feel her soft smooth skin against his. And kiss it.

He even notice that he always can't stop staring at her lips. Whenever he sees her lips so glossy, so plum he wanted...to kiss her. Take her breath away. Just to kiss her for hours, day to night, everyday.

He wanted that. He wants to caress her face while he brush off her hair behind her ears. And tilt her head. 

When it suddenly hit him. Why he was feeling those things towards her. Want he wanted to do to her. How he feels about her.

Evelynn, on the other hand. Was feeling like she can stare at Donnie for her whole life. See him work and see him focus. She loves that about him. But she also wanted to feel his hands on her. Her face, her lips, her legs, and to her hair.

She loves his hands. Cause they were gentle and loving. And also wants to breathe in the scent she really loved ever since she met him. The coffee scent. Sandalwood candles and burn smell. She doesn't why she likes his smell. But she loves it.

She also loves to stare into his red brown eyes that she never seen anyone's eyes like that before. She finds his eyes so mesmerizing. Wanting to be in spell by his eyes.

She always wondered what is like to kiss him. Always wondered what his hands feel like against her bare milky skin.

To show her attention, some love, some care. Wanting those strong feeling she is having.

She also wondered....why is she having those feelings towards him. And she put some puzzles into it of what she was feeling. And the feelings that her heart always fluttered when she see's him, talks to him, next to him. And hears him. And have a strong butterfly feeling in her stomach and always blush.

They were both feeling.....love. They were both in love with each other.

Both never had these kinds of strong feels before to one another. But they love it. But were scared if they ever tell each other their feelings. Will get rejected.

Donnie doesn't wanna lose her. Cause he loves having her around. And same goes for Evelynn.

But the different story have something in their mind. Donnie, is scared that what if she doesn't find him more than that but only a friend. And maybe finds someone else to love her and return their feelings. And will lose her forever.

Evelynn is scared to have a boyfriend because what if he will get tired of her and won't have time to be in a relationship with her. She was also scared of losing him. 

They both were. They loved each other but were scared to say something.

So they let it slide to have their good times what they usually do.

The others notice how they are acting each other. They were annoyed that why won't they tell each other how they feel. But they have an idea why. Because of their trauma of being rejected of what happened to them. Donnie about April. Evelynn about her ex-boyfriend. They both felt sad because they have reasons.

Even Splinter also felt sad. Cause Evelynn was a sweet girl and was nothing like April. Not one in the million of years she is like her.

Casey wanted to help them to tell each other but doesn't want to pry. So he left them be and let them have their good times with each other.

Both of them are really happy hanging out but were sad inside because of their true feelings. Not knowing how to react to one another or what to say.

How would they tell each other that they are in love?

Welp I really liked how this one gone. And I wanted to make this short chapter. Because I just want to tease you guys with this chapter. So i hope you guys are having good times so far. And just say if you like this book so far. Just say it don't be shy people. DON'T BE SHY READERS!!! 

Hahaha just playing. See ya in the next chapters. Bye.

Words: 997