Chapter 1

So this story is not your normal story. I'm sure you have heard of my family. My dad is Damon Salvatore and my mum is Katherine Pierce. I'm an accident and this is my story.

Hello my name is Beverly Pierce Salvatore but everyone calls me Bev. I live with my dad Damon Salvatore and his wife Elena Gilbert, oh wait I forgot she changed her last name to Salvatore and my half sister Stefanie Salvatore.

My dad treats me like a princess. I get everything I want because he feels sorry for me because of who my mum is, let's say my mum is not a nice person once she gave birth to me she left me at my dad's door. You could say I'm a spoilt brat my sister is always with me because she is a loner. I'm the most popular girl at school. I'm the head cheerleader and I get As in school. I'm beautiful at least that's what everyone says and the only thing missing is me having a boyfriend.

I have a crush on this older guy but my dad and mum wont let me near him, his name is Klaus Mikaelson he is an original hybrid and when i say my parents hate him they said if i go near him I'm died.

anyway my step mum hates me because something my mum did but it didn't stop my mum to get pregnant with me. Speaking of the person who gave birth to me the last time I saw her I was 5 and now I'm 18, she has never liked being in my life she only had me so she could get close to my dad didn't work out cause he married her doppelganger.

Today is the day my dad is making me move schools all because he found out I've been using magic at school, I guess you're wondering what school I'm going to? Well I'm going to my dad's friend's school. I've never met him before but I heard he can be a hard ass. Apparently his name is Alaric Saltzman, like what kind of name is that, but according to Elena he has two kids my age, Lizzie and Josie Salzman. I better start packing then I leave in 2 hours.

The funny thing about it is that my step sister don't know i have magic so there telling her that I'm going to a boring boarding school well she is 11 she would believe anything.

We have just left the house. I'm in the car with my dad and he is trying to give me the talk. "Bev we need to talk i need you to be carful there will be a lot of guys and girls there" "dad no don't I don't need the talk I'm 18 I've already had sex come on." I replied back not the right answer I should have said he look at me like what the hell "Beverly that's not what I'm going to say but are you for real you too young i was going to say there is vampires and werewolf there so be careful about your magic now I'm thinking i shouldn't send you there." Once we reached the school and I ran out of the car shouting at him and a lot of people were facing us it was very embarrassing.

"Ah you must be Beverly Damon and Katherine daughter I'm Alaric Saltzman but you can call me Ric these are my daughters they will be showing you around" "ok bye dad" I grabbed Alaric's daughters arms and ran but my dad vamp speed in front of me "not that fast were not done talking young lady" he was like to me he looked really pissed off "dad do you trust me" "no" he said i looked at him then said "really then why send me here" he rolled his eyes and said "fine behave or else or back at home and Elena can deal with you" then he left.

"Hi, I'm Lizzie and this is my twin sister Josie" the blond one said "if you don't mind me asking who's Elena?" The brunette one called Josie asked "Elena is my step mum. I wouldn't worry about her" they both looked at me confused "what do you mean?" asked Lizzie "well she is scared of me because of she thinks I'm exactly like my mum Katherine Pierce" as i said that they both stopped walking and another girl came and said "your mums a villain you need to be with me" i asked her why as she replied back "my dads a villain and villain kids stay together btw my name is Hope Mikaelson" "I'm Beverly Pierce Salvatore" i could that me and Hope are going to be best friends.