Chapter 7

As i left the room i saw Klaus standing there smiling "what are you smiling about" i asked him "oh nothing just lucky i have a badass girlfriend that's all" i playfully hit him on the arm and laughed "look why don't we go for a walk just me and you" he asked me and me and i said why not. We left the house and went for a walk it took us all day as we came back home Rebekah and Elijah were wondering where we was.

As we were walking we saw this little chapel i told him how cute it looks and i cant wait for one day to get married he looked at me and said "why wait there a jewellery shop right next to it lets buy a ring and lets get married" i smiled at him and said ok lets do this. we went in the shop got our rings and and we got married it was the best day of my life.

We told them we went for a walk until Elijah noticed my hand 

 "what is that on her hand" Elijah asked "well we kind of eloped" Klaus told them "Beverly you do know your dad is going to kill you right he hates Klaus and don't forget about your mum she hates him too" Rebekah tried to put some sense into me "l...

 "what is that on her hand" Elijah asked "well we kind of eloped" Klaus told them "Beverly you do know your dad is going to kill you right he hates Klaus and don't forget about your mum she hates him too" Rebekah tried to put some sense into me "look i don't care what they think for 18 years i have put them first everyone first and the one time i start to put myself first everyone gets angry so i don't care what they think."

It's been 2 months since me and Klaus got married and I haven't told anyone not even Hope knows yet but today we are going back to mystic falls and I'm going to tell them today. Oh my gosh what did I do? I'm going to be in trouble. I can't believe it took me 2 months to realise this but Rebekah is right I'm going to be in trouble.

As we were in the car Klaus was helping me to find a way to tell my parents that we decided to get married but we thought it was better to tell Hope and the girls first then my parents at least that way they can help me find a way to tell my parents without them screaming at me.

We reached mystic falls and I text the girls to meet me at the mystic grill. Once we all met up there i placed my hand on the table seeing if they will notice my ring as to my expect Lizzie noticed it "oh my gosh what a beautiful ring you got on your finger wait are you engaged already" she asked me "no that's not an engagement ring trust me i know what time if engagement ring my dad would get, OH MY GOSH that's a wedding ring did you get married?" i nodded my head and they ran up to me and hugged me so tight that we broke the chair. "i literally don't care if this makes you my step mum and my best friend I'm so happy for you" hope told me.

"Have you told your parents yet" Josie ask "no that's the part I'm scared of there going to kill me what am i going to do" we came up with a plan basically there going to wait outside the house while me and Klaus go inside and tell them and if anything goes wrong there going to come inside and try to calm them down.

We picked up Klaus and went to my dads house once we got there Elena answered the door she looked confused when she saw Klaus with me at the door "Beverly is everything ok" she asked me "yeah it's fine i need to talk to you my dad and Katherine" i told her in a bitchy tone "bev remember what we talked about you can only become a bitch if it goes wrong" Klaus told me i looked at Elena and apologies to her she got Damon to phone Katherine and once she arrived i told them everything as to my expect it went bad my dad yelled at me my mum told me to get a divorce Elena was crying saying "what did i do wrong" they did that for about an hour until i looked at Klaus and he nodded so i screamed. 

"HEY you lot can stop it this is my life and i don't give a fuck that you don't like him he makes me a better person and i make him a better person I'm not getting a divorce and Elena stop crying for once in your life that all you do is cry" once i was done yelling my dad looked at me angry " first of all don't fucking yell at us we raised you second your the same age as his daughter what the fuck" he hold me "you guys can talk mum you fell in love with a 25 and a 17 year old dad you fell in love with a 17 year old" i told them.

Katherine started to laugh "wow you screwed up with her she's with him caused she has daddy issues" as Katherine continued to laugh "i can't do this until you learn to accept my marriage I'm done here I'm leaving" as me and Klaus was about to leave Stefanie came up to me upset and said "take me with you."