Chapter 9

The next day I woke up to a cold bed. Klaus had disappeared. I got up to check on Stefanie but as soon as I opened my bedroom door Klaus yelled at me to get back into bed. I laughed because it was weird what was he doing?

"Klaus let me check on my sister first" "no now get back into bed Stefanie is fine don't worry about her now off to bed you go"

I still found it funny but I went to bed as he told me to. I waited in bed for a few minutes but I got bored so I decided to get ready, I got up changed into dark blue jeans and a cropped white jumper and I curled my hair and some natural makeup.

 I waited in bed for a few minutes but I got bored so I decided to get ready, I got up changed into dark blue jeans and a cropped white jumper and I curled my hair and some natural makeup

Once i was ready Klaus came in with a tray and he started to laugh then Stefanie came in from behind him "bev you can't just wait in bed and do what he says can you" Stefanie said angry "anyway i got to go to school see you later bev see ya Klaus"

Once she left for school me and Klaus started to eat breakfast "so what's our plans for today then" I asked him "well today Kol going to teach you how to feed then we will meet up at the grill" "seriously why Kol besides i don't need to learn how to feed I've been round vampires my whole life it can't be that hard" i said annoyed at him "it's really hard and your telling me if i brought someone in here you would resist the blood" i nodded and that was a bad idea.

He took me downstairs to the living room where Kol and some lady was there "go on try to not to drink her blood" Kol told me but as soon as i smelled the blood i ran to her and drank every last bit of it, Kol and Klaus tried to stop me but it didn't work, i drank so much that all her body parts fell off as soon as i noticed what i did i started to cry.

"What did i just do" i said crying Klaus came up to me trying to comfort me "its ok luv it looks like your a ripper like your uncle" "Klaus i can't do this especially with Stefanie living with us what are we going to do" i was so scared for her life "look Stefanie will be ok" Kol tried to calm me down as well but it didn't work "HOW WILL IT BE OK MY LITTLE SISTER NOW HAS TO LIVE WITH A RIPPER HOW WILL THAT BE OK KOL" as soon as i said that Rebekah walks in "i have an idea she can stay with me until its safe for you to be around her" i didn't know what to do so i called Stefanie to see what she thinks.

"Hey bev is everything ok" "yeah kind of it seems that I'm like uncle Stefan" i told her "wait your a ripper what does this mean about me" i would hear the worry in her voice "Rebekah said you can stay with her at her place i don't know what to do what do you think" "i don't know, can i think about it" "yeah let me know when you get back ok" she put the phone down and stef went back to class and i went back to them

"Well what did Stefanie say about my idea" "she said she will think about it" i told them i wanted to talk to the girls so i left the house with Kol and went to the Salvatore boarding school. I waited for the girls in Hopes room while Kol quickly went to get them. 

When they came in i told them everything that happened they all came to hug me "uncle Kol you can go now" Hope told him to wait outside the school "look bev this is what your going to do during the week Stefanie will stay with Rebekah Hopes anty and on the weekends she will stay with you so she knows you will always be there for her ok" lizzie told me what i was going to do but to be honest i didn't just want to tell them about Stefanie i needed to tell about something else.

As i was about to tell them Mg came in the room "hey Beverly can i talk to you in private quickly" i nodded and went quickly to him "what's up Mg" "well i don't know how to say this but your pregnant" he said nervously

"Mg i know" he looked shocked when i said i knew "but if you listen carefully I'm also losing the child too."