Chapter 5

"Ready to go inside Beverly" Hope asked me "no what if everyone hates me?" i asked her cause i was really nervous "look it doesn't matter what everyone thinks about you as long as my dad likes you that's the main thing and all he is going to want to know is if i like you and i do so just breath ok" she said trying to calm me down once i was calm we went inside and Klaus came and kisses me on the cheek.

"Aww you guys are cute I'm Rebekah by the way I'm Klaus sister hopes auntie" she put out her hand and i shock it i met everyone and got know them next thing you know my dad and his family came i whispered to him "dad promise me you will be on your best behaviour" he nodded and we went in the dining room "so bev who is this girl that came with Damon and Elena?" "I'm Stefanie Salvatore sir" she said happily "Stefanie as in Stefan?" Klaus asked Damon "yeah we named her after my brother."

As we was having dinner the doorbell rang no one knew who came "who's that everyone is here" said Freya hopes other auntie "i invited someone else" Damon said with a smile "dad who did you invite" i looked at him angry and a girl walked in "well you did say family so mummies home" as you could tell he invited my mum.

I took my dad, Elena and Katherine into another room "YOU INVITED KATHERINE HERE" i yelled at them "hey that's mum to you" Katherine said "no you don't deserve that name you was never there for me at all" as i was yelling Klaus came in to check on us "luv you alright?" "yeah I'm fine thanks" i said trying to not sound rude "want to go for a walk Beverly?" Klaus asked " yeah anything to get away from them three dickheads."

We left the house and went to his garden "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked me "nope but i want to talk about why you gave me a vervain necklace" i said smiling to him and he started to laugh "i gave it to you because your beautiful and you're around vampires all the time i don't want to risk you being compelled" i smiled and then we heard a guys voice "aww that's so sweet I'm Kol by the way Klaus other bother" "hi Kol if you don't mind me asking if my dad mum and Elena still in there?" he nodded and i sighed "why don't the three of us get out of here and i get to know the cute couple?" Kol said as i started to blush "Kol were not dating yet" Klaus smirked at me when he said that. "I'm sorry I'm just assuming because you gave her mothers other necklace. If you don't mind me asking what's stopping you from dating.'' I told him we just met a few days ago but he was like that's not a good excuse.

I turned round and looked at Klaus "that's true what's stopping us it will be a good way for me to get back at my family anyway" "ouch I'm now here for revenge" he said and we laughed "no that's not what i mean" "ok them Beverly will you be my girlfriend?" as he asked the question i jumped in his arms and said yes and we had our first kiss in front of Kol, you could tell Kol felt uncomfortable around me and Klaus making out.

As we were walking back into the house Klaus carried me on his back he said it was a good way to make them jealous. "Beverly get off Klaus back and stop attacking the man" my dad said "no beside I'm not attacking him he told me to get on his back" i said to him in front of everyone "and why would he want you on his back just look at you" Katherine said to me "i told her to get on my back because we have an announcement" as me and Klaus was going to tell them Kol said it before we had a chance "their now boyfriend and girlfriend" we looked at him like really man that's was our announcement not yours but Kol just laugh at us. 

Everyone came up and hugged me and Klaus even Stefanie did as well but the only one that didn't was my parents and Elena, just by the looking on their faces i knew i was in trouble but i didn't care for once i was happy and i wanted just one night of being happy and not yelling at my family.