Chapter 1 : The Real World

Hello, my name is (Yn/Ln), and I'm just some normal guy, or mabye not.... But I don't mind.... Here's my story.
     It was Feb 1st of 2015, and I have turned 18. A few months later I decided to move out of my parents' home and go live on my own. Before I did that though, I got a driver's license, a car, and I saved up a bunch of money from working. So anyways, I moved into an apartment building, in a city, it had one bed, a small kitchen and small living room, the room wasn't the best but it was better than living in the streets. I then got a job at a nearby store, they sold chlothes and stuff.
     I applied as a janitor, it might be a degrading job but whatever, it's a start for my life in the real world. Day by day goes by, every morning before they open and every night after they close I mop the floors and clean the public washrooms. It's tough, but my boss is tougher, oh man and it's a she, Karen's her name, I know, that's insane. She's pretty mean, I'm sure she's a feminist by the way she treats the guys working here. She treats the women nicely though, I don't know, she must've been through things with men, or mabye she's a lesbian.
     Either way, she's affecting me, and the rest of the guys too. At least I work five days a week only, and about ten hours a day. Five hours in the morning, and five hours in the night. After working for five days, it's finally the weekend, and I go home thinking about what I'm gonna do with my two special days. I open the door to my apartment room, and I get undressed and into the shower.
     After I'm done, I get Into some shorts and a shirt, and yeah, I like to sleep with chlothes, wierd huh? Before I go to bed, I make myself some food, specifically (FOC). I finish my meal, and then I clean my dish and cup. Finally, I brush my teeth and I head to bed. [What am I gonna do tommorow? Oh, I need some new chlothes, I'll probably go to the mall,] I think to my self.
     I then close my eyes, thinking about tommorow, and I drift to sleep.

End of Chapter 1