Chapter 3 : Shopping

*Beep! Beep! Beep!* My phone alarms goes off and I check it to see that it's 8:00 in the morning. "Alright, time to get up," I tell myself, and I get off my bed and then I make it. I then walk over to my kitchen and start making myself a cup of coffee. After that, I go to the bathroom, take off my chlothes and get into the shower. A few minutes later and I'm done, I get dry, put on some new chlothes and receive the coffee that the machine had heated for me.
     I walk over to my couch in my living room, I sit down and then I turn on the TV to some news. "Good morning everybody, update on the preacher, he was arrested for disturbing the peace but was then released due to him legally using his right to freedom of speech and religion," The reporter says on live. "Well, I don't really believe in your God but everyone does have the right to speak so whatever man," I say, I finish my coffee and then I turn off the TV. "I should go shopping today," I say to myself, and then I get up and put on some shoes. I grab my keys and wallet and leave my room locking the door behind me.
     I leave the building, and proceed to my car, I get in, but before I start the vehicle I get called. I pick up my phone and I see that it's Evrie, "Hmm, I wonder what she wants?" I say to myself. I swipe the phone to answer and I put the device to my right ear. "Hey, you there?" Every asked me, "Yeah, what's up?" I respond. "Are you busy today?" She asks me, "No not really, I'm just gonna go to the mall to buy some chlothes, what about you?" I ask and answer her, "No, not really either but I also want to go shopping today, is it okay if I go with you?" She asks me, "Sure," I say with delight.
     "Okay, well I'm here right now," I tell her, "Okay, see you there," she responds. "Alright, see ya later," I tell her, "Bye," she responds and I hang up on the phone. I then start up my car and I head over to the mall, 10 minutes later and I arrive. I head over to the intrance and enter, I then stop and take out my phone and call Evrie. "Hey Evrie, I'm here already what about you?" I ask her, "Right behind you," she answers, I turn around and see her there.
     "Hey (Y/n)," she greets me with a smile, "Hey Evrie," I respond and hang up the phone, putting it in my pocket. "So, I guess we should go now?" She asks me, "Yep," I respond. We start walking, and I think of what shop to get some new chlothes at. "Hey Every, y'know, I think we should go to your store first," I tell her, "Oh? Bieng a gentleman are we?" She asks me. I blush a bit and say, "Well, I mean I'm just trying to be ni-" "I know! I know! I'm just messing with you heehee." She tells me happily.
     I smile at her and we start going to where she wants first. A few minute later and we arrive at Forever 21, a store perfect for males and females a few years over the age of 18. "We're here!" Evrie says happily, "I might shop here too," I say. We then start looking around, looking at the chlothes, footwear and whatever else they have for humans and anthros alike. *Gasp!* "This looks so cute!" Evrie says while holding a pink Hoodie with a white human figure holding a sunflower.
     "I'm gonna try this out in the fitting rooms," Evrie tells me, "Ok," I respond. She then leaves me and I look around for chlothes that I can buy myself. [Hmm..... I could use some new shirts and pants,] I think to myself. *Vvvv! Vvvv!* My phone notifies me of a new message. "Hey, come to the fitting rooms and let me know what you think," Evrie texts, "Alright, im coming," I text back.
     "Hey Evrie, I'm here," I let her know, She then opens the door to her stall and comes out. "What do you think?" She asks me, she's wearing blue jeans, red Converse and the pink Hoodie she's trying on. I blush a bit, "You look cuuu~ ool! Yeah, you look cool, haha," I say nervously, "Really? I thought the color came out too much," She responds. "Well are you gonna get anything?" She asks me, "Yeah, I'm looking around," I answer her." "Alright, take your time," Evrie tells me. 
     I then continue looking around, and I find a few shirts and pants that I like, including some shorts. I then purchase my stuff and meet up with Evrie at the exit, who also bought her hoodie and some pants. "So you're not shopping anymore?" Evrie asks me, "No, I decided i'de just get myself tuff here," I respond. "Hmm, ok, should we go anywhere else?," She asks me, "Mmmm, I don't knowww~ Do you wanna go anywhere?" I repond, "Wanna get something to eat?" She asks me, "Yeah, I'm starving let's go," I tell her, "Ok," she replies.
     We then walk through the mall, and we end up at the food court, Evrie sniffs a few times, makes sense and it's cute too heh. "Wow, do you smell all the choices we got? We can get burgers, tacos, pizza and more!" She tells me happily. "Yeah, salavating huh?" I ask her, "So what should we get?" She asks me, "I don't know, what do you wanna get?" I ask her, "Ooh, let's get pizza," she tells me, "Ok," I respond. "Hey, this time I'll be paying for the food ok?" I tell her, "Aww, how sweet, thanks," she says. I blush a bit and tell her, "Yeah, no problem."
     We then walk over to the pizza spot , and we get a medium cheese pizza, I'm surprised she didn't ask for half sausage considering the fact that she's half wolf. However I think that would be speciest, speciest? Is that a word? Anyways, we wait a few minutes in front of the counter and we get our pizza. After receiving our food we look for a spot to sit at, we find a table close to the middle and we sit there. Evrie opens the box an grabs a slice, and so do I, we begin enjoying our first meal of the day. "Hey we forgot the drinks, what do you want?" I ask Evrie, "Just water," she answers me, [Both of us huh?] I think to myself.
     I then get up and walk to the pizza spot's counter and ask the register for two cups of water, after getting them I walk back to our table. "Here ya go," I give a cup of water to Evrie while drinking mine and sitting down. "Mmm this pizza, is like wow," Evrie tells me, "Yeah, it's pretty good," I respond. After a few minutes of eating and talking, getting to know each other a bit more, we finish up and throw the empty pizza box away. We starting heading towards the exit since we don't really got much else to do.
     We then leave the building, and we get outside to be met with a cool temperature. "Hmm, it's getting late, I suppose you're going home now huh?" I ask Evrie, "Yeah, sure am," she responds with calmness. "Hey, today was fun, i'de love to spend more time with you if you're fine with it," I tell Evrie, "Sure! I agree, mabye someday this week coming up," she responds. "Ok, well if you need anything, call me," I tell her, "Ok, got it, and you do the same if you need something from me," she responds, "Alright," I reply. "Well goodbye then," I tell her, "See ya," she responds with a smile.
     We then separate and go to our own vehicles, I enter my car and drive home. On the way home, I think about Evrie, how much of a good friend she is, how much of a good time I've been having with her. I arrive at the apartment building, and I get in. I go into the elevator, press the 4th floor button and starting rising. I get out out the elevator and walk towards my room.
     Upon, arriving at my door, I see some flowers with a note on them on my door step. I pick them up and read the note, the note reads: "Dear (Y/N), we don't know each other that well, but I hope to get closer to you and hopefully, we end up together. Love, your secret admirer~" I finish reading the note and think to myself, [Huh, a secret admirer? Could it be Evrie? I don't know her that well but we've been having a good time.] I then get my keys out and open the door to my room, after entering I close the door behind me locking it, and getting undressed for the shower. After drying myself, and putting on some comfy chlothes for bed, I head to the kitchen and sit down for a bit while looking at the flowers which I put on the countertop. "Secret admirer? Who could it be? Evrie? No.... That would be too obvious, hmm...." I say to myself.
     After thinking for a bit, I get up and get a cup for water, I drink my drink and wash my cup. I head over to my bed, and I get under the covers. Still thinking about the flowers and who could be my secret admirer, I slowly fall asleep.
     End of Chapter 3