Chapter 7 : Wild Love

WARNING : UPCOMING LEMON

     I look at Evrie's face, then up and down at her body and blush intensely. "E-Evrie, is th-this a joke?" I ask her, and she start walking towards me, causing me to start walking backwards. "Oh (Y/N), I've been holding this in for quite a while, and now I can let it out," Evrie tells me and I trip onto her bed falling backwards on to it, laying on my back. Evrie then proceeds to sit on my lap, facing me, and she brings her face closer to mine. "Evrie, you d-dont have t-" "Shhhh, just let it happen," Evrie cuts my sentence and brings her muzzle closer to my mouth. We both close our eyes, I hear her breaths, my heart's beating faster than ever, I'm sure she's feeling the same way and she presses her soft lips onto mine.
     We begin to just get into the moment and relax, both of us tilting our heads to the right a bit for a comfortable kissing session. At this point she's exploring my mouth, and me hers. Our tongues battle but because her's is longer than mine, she wins and we break up the kiss for a breath of air. "Heh, are ya done?" I ask Evrie, "Babe, that was just the start," she replies and gets off me and onto the floor. She puts her hands on my croch area and looks up to me, waiting for approval, I nod and she pulls my zipper down.
     She contenues to remove my pants and then pulls down my boxers, revealing my (your choosing of length) inch dick which was obviously hardened. "Wow," Evrie says, "Yeah, it's not much," I reply, "No, it's fine" Evrie replies with a smile and blush, I notice her tail shaking. Evrie then starts to sucks my stick, wrapping her tongue around it, moving her head up n down slowly. I softly moan, a minute later and she speeds up, bobbing her head up n down, while I just enjoy the pleasure leaving my neck hanging back limp. "E-Evrie, im about to...." I don't finish my sentence, and Evrie quickly release her muzzle from me.
     "Save it for later, right now we're just prepping," Evrie tells me, and she gets on to her bed. She then gets into a doggy position and arches her back inward, swaying her button left and right and wagging her tail mildy fast. "Anal?" I ask Evrie, "Yep, now hurry up we don't want you sausage drying haha," Every jokes. I then get my face closer to her hole, taking a sniff of her wonderful scent and I lick it slowly. "Ah!" Evrie has an orgasm, I look to her for permission to continue and she gives me the thumbs up.
     I then insert my tongue and start to move it around, "Oooooh" Evrie moans in satisfactory and I enjoy it too. "Heh, y'know, we could just do this all day," Evrie says, "Nah, this would be waste for our first time," I reply. After about a minute I stop, "Ready for the dick?" I ask Evrie, "Sure, j-just please be gentle," She says. I nod my head and I slowly insert my penis into her soft anus, it tickles and I bet she feels the same way. "Nnh," Evrie's stutters and her tail twitches a bit, I contenues and I start to move, forward and back slowly.
     Forward, back, forward back, forward back, "Okay, go a little faster (Y/N)," I then start to increase my speed. Forward and back and forward and back! "Ah!, H-holy shiiiiii," Evrie moans with a lustful face, eyes half lidded and tongue out panting. I contenue this going faster and faster, penetrating her ass, "AH! FASTER PLEASE!" Evrie shouts. "Evrie I'm going to cum again...." I say with struggle as the juices build up in my penis, a few more seconds later of me rocking Every and I burst, injecting my juices into her. "Ahhhhhhh," We both say feeling relaxed, and I pull out.
     Evrie then falls to her side, in a sleeping position, "Come here, I'm tired," Evrie says inviting me next to her in bed. I get on her bed and I scooch next to her, Evrie then puts her head on my chest and hugs my side. Her soft fur comforts me, "You're gonna live with me," Evrie says, and I open my mouth in surprise.

     The End