Twenty one: Van

21

I woke up with a terrible headache. Before I opened my heavy eyelids I took in a whiff of wet clothing, dust and alcohol. I lifted my brows with an effort and immediately felt a restrain on my wrists and ankles.

Looking at them I saw they were tied and my mouth was sealed with duct tape.

I took a look around and I was in a dark gloomy confine by the ragged seats before me, I could tell that I was in a bus.

I immediately felt my heart in my throat as I remembered how I had been knocked out by a tall, well built man.

I tried to sit up and just as I did I heard a loud laughter and immediately a man stumped in. He was about five feet four inches. He had a rugged face and a torn lip. His eyes were deep brown with a scar from his eyelashes to his cheek.

I shivered as he boomed, "The bitch's up!"

My eyes widened in surprise as he moved closer to me and crouched.

Two other men stumbled in hitting each other they stopped when their eyes met mine.

"It's a pretty girlie." One of the men grinned as his silver eyes lit up with mischief. He stared at me indecently. Bloody pervert!

The man next to him, the one I recognized as the man that took me, "Job, don't go trying nothing funny with this one." He had a strong Texan accent.

But the man, Job, just walked to my side and crouched. He put his calloused hand on my hair, my forehead and on my neck. I cringed and tried to wiggle out of his touch. The short man hit him in the ribs and scowled, "Don't!"

"Okay." He lifted his hands in surrender but not before licking his lips and smirking at me.

I was infuriated just as I wanted to cry.

"We'll keep this bitch for a while. Cold blood would buy her for some good change." The short man stood and put his hands on his hips.

They were gonna sell me.

"What's her name?" The man next to Job asked.

"How would we know, Vin?" Job asked in disgust.

The short man reached down and pulled off the duct tape in a yank sending a sting of pain to my lips. I let out a yelp and licked my lips. I tasted blood.

"What's the name?" The short man asked.

I shook my head, I wasn't telling those evil humans my name.

"The name sexy." Job asked.

I sent a wicked glare to him but his signature smirk was pasted on his face.

The man called Vin whispered, "it's scared."

"I'm not an 'it'" I managed to croak out.

"Then what's the name." The short man asked, anger evident in his voice.

I shook my head but before I knew it I felt a throbbing pain in my cheek it took me a second to realise the short man had slapped me.

I whimpered and sniffed as tears escaped my eyes.

"The name?" The short man was unaffected.

"Jamaica... I'm Jamaica."

I bet you all didn't see that coming😌...I know you're all worried, I am too but I hope things end well.

Comment please, this chapter is totally worth it❤️🔥

Vote and share.... Lots of Love peeps❤️❤️❤️