Twenty two

I have a confession to make 😔, I have been writing for a long time, over three years but I have never ever written from a male's point of view😣. I know that's a sin 😔😭 but take it easy on me if some off his actions are unbelievable.

This is the first time we're getting into Adonis' mind. This should be fun

Adonis POV

I almost ripped Phil's head off of his body when he told me he had lost Jamaica. I didn't believe he'd lost her though.

We couldn't run off into the forest ourselves so we immediately informed the coordinators. They assured us that they will send people who would look for her in the forest.

They suggested we'd check around camp so Natalie, Sean, Liam, Raven and I all set out. Natalie was sick with nerve and Mace was extremely upset but I was burning with fury, I had left my Jamaica with some stranger and now she was gone.

"She's not here!" Natalie yelled emerging from a camp site.

I sat on the nearby chair and gripped my hair, I was going to run mad.

"Natalie stop yelling!" I screamed in frustration.

Natalie froze and looked at me, her face red.

"I mean we know you were her bestie but just....calm down.....please."

Natalie sniffed, "And you were her boyfriend right?"

I looked up at her frowning face.

"Guys we are all frustrated and confused but let's try to pay attention to what we have on ground." Liam said.

I stood and walked away, I needed to find her, I wasn't losing two girls in my life time.

Natalie's POV

I watched Adonis walk away, I was worried sick for my best friend and there he was talking to me like he was married to her.

Sean had an arm on my shoulder but I shook it off and stormed away.

"Natalie! Don't leave! " Liam yelled.

I didn't respond instead I tied my hair as I walked and went straight to Deja.

"Deja, have you heard?" I asked as I pulled her away from her friends.

"What?"

"Jamaica's lost."

She took half a minute to decipher the information.

"Lost as in how?"

"She didn't come back from a walk with a friend."

Deja yelled, "take me to your friends."

It took us a few minutes to find them on a bench. Adonis was back and when our eyes met, I looked away upset.

Deja looked around, "Where's Jamaica?"

No one spoke.

"Who walked with her?" She took in everyone's face and when her eyes met Phil's evading eyes she stomped towards him.

"Phil, why were you with my sister?"

Phil stammered, "Actually we were talking...and...things went wrong, I wanted to do something real quick and by the time I came back, she was gone."

Deja barked, "are you crazy! You took my sister off camp grounds and left her? Ooh, you are going straight to the camp coordinator to explain your stupid story to him."

Phil spoke, "There's nothing to explain."

Deja grabbed him by his collar, "Yes there is, you'll tell them what you did to my sister."

She dragged him away as he yelled, "I did nothing!"

So we got into both Natalie and Adonis' mind in one chapter 😏!

Comment on what's going on, it's obvious both friends of Jamaica are very sad and angry🔥

Vote, comment and share🙏😊. Lots of Love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Too much?😂😂❤️❤️❤️