CHAPTER SIX

The two girls decided to go at night instead of during the day, people wouldn't see them and they could go anywhere

The two girls decided to go at night instead of during the day, people wouldn't see them and they could go anywhere. Carly told Noelle it was going to be a surprise where she was taking her.

"Is that supposed to be romantic or something?" Noelle said over the phone. 

"No... It's just supposed to get your hopes up and stuff. People do this on TV all the time!" Carly smiled as she talked. She couldn't help it. Talking to Noelle made her unbelievably happy. 

"hmm, well I guess I'm a little excited. I finally get to have some alone time with you. Maybe we could-" A suggestive giggle was heard through the phone.

"Noelle, you're the horniest girl I've ever met," Carly interrupted Noelle.

"Only to you, Carly," Noelle said Carly's name so calmly and quietly, it made all the heirs on Carly stick straight up and chills trickled down her arms. 

"Hah, well you're not getting that today, I want this to be a real date that you'll think about when we're adults, living together." Carly said out loud, without thinking. She had already been thinking about the future she was going to have with Noelle when Aidan was out of the way. But she had no idea if Noelle was thinking the same thing. 

"Mm, listen, you pick me up at 9, okay? Aidan won't be at my house anymore since I told him I was on my period so that he wouldn't try anything. You better be here at 9 o'clock, exactly. Or I'm just going to go to sleep," Noelle said, ignoring what Carly had said. 

"Okay, see you then, bye."

"Bye."

"where are you going at" Rowan checked the time "Nearly nine pm?! I thought we talked about this. You can't have weed anymore it's hurting more than helping now." Carly's sister was at the entrance of Carly's room as Carly struggled to find something to wear. 

"oh my god, no. Rowan I'm going on a date." Carly started digging through her dirty laundry. 

Rowan laughed out after Carly said that. "a date? at this hour? Wait... Is it your soulmate?" Rowan asked, now intrigued. 

"Yes, and no, I cannot tell you who. I want you to meet her properly," Carly said, 

Rowan whined and Carly rolled her eyes and took out a pair of doc martins from her closet. But still didn't know what clothes she was going to wear. 

"Do you need help?" Rowan asked Carly who was now tipping over her dirty laundry basket to look inside. Carly nodded. 

Rowan was a model, so she knew much more about fashion than Carly did. And also the fact that the only things Carly wears are sweaters and sweat pants 24/7. Rowan plopped some clothes onto Carly's bed for her to look at when she was finished. 

It was a simple outfit but it was definitely something Carly would wear. If she had the creativity. A large graphic tee over a black long sleeve and jeans.