28: A bit upgraded

I'm back finally. Without much long ass speech lets get it....

Ahh... PLEASEEE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE🤧🤧🤧

___________€_________€________€______6His cubicle is the only one, beside the window where he can enjoy the breeze and scenery, the highly demanded place in this office room

His cubicle is the only one, beside the window where he can enjoy the breeze and scenery, the highly demanded place in this office room. He got this place, all thanks to his relation with Yoongi. Everyone including his high officers around him is behaving good to him just because of same reason. But when I say ever-
"Here" A soft voice fall on to the ear of Jungkook, who was already packing his things.
A girl with voluminous cinnamone curls cascaded over white shoulders, gliding a fragrant sweet aroma in to her surroundings, smiled at him prettily.
____________€_____________€___________
When I said everyone, she wasn't included in that. From her looks you might be thinking, She is an angelic diva who is here to present a twist in Taekook's life. Isn't it? But no... She is an another case, a leech, A hard work sucker leech...

When Jungkook ushered the new group designated for this current office room on the first day along with Yuggeom, she was there... Sofie a half american half korean pretty girl.

Eventhough he noticed her struggles with work on the first day itself, he couldn't bring himself to help that girl as he was also heavily broken as his heart was painfully yearning for Tae that day. But when he saw her again in the same state or in more bad state like as if she was about to sob on second day too, he approached her without further thought.

With the anxiety and tears rippling in the canine bluish eyes, she told him it's about her panick attack being around many people in the new atmosphere, which made her difficult to work and submit the scheduled project on time.

As being a good boy he is ,who never wants to see some one in trouble, he finished her whole project perfectly on the time and helped her to find a seat somewhere calm where people's attention won't draw easly.

Neverthless she visited him again and again with her works, displaying her tearful glassy canine eyes begging for help with atmost innocence. After repeating this continuously for a week, he realised her pretty persona and snow dew innocence was just a facade, Except the panick attack she had at beginning. This is why people say Don't judge a book by a cover. She was an unpleasant book with a pretty cover.

When he tried to question her about this, she startled him with her manifested intimidating attitude. Not to lie she even threatened him saying she would scream that he tried to sexually assault her.

Being a craven hero, he didn't questioned her further, decieving himself that it's just doing a simple work to avoid any further problems, as he already has enough problem which he can hardly endure in college itself.

Inspite of this evil arrangment which made him tired as a worn out shoe and hungry as hawk, he allowed her to leech off his work and time.

"Here, Just complete it before you go" She ordered him as if it's HIS duty to complete HER project as she tapped on to the papers using manicured nails dispaying the creatively drawn arts without faltering that pretty smile not once.