Boom C.3

(Takes place after y/n rigged Elijah's house with traps. Also, do you like it so far? If there's anything I can do that you think would enhance the story, feel free to tell! One of the reasons I'm writing in the first place on here is to improve. Thanks for reading!)

"Okay, okay. So Elijah has tried calling me MULTIPLE times, but I've ignored them all. Some of you keep trying to send me a clip from his stream, which seems to have become rather popular. So today, I am reacting to Elijah finding my gift." Y/n stated, turning from the camera. She pulled up one of the many links on her computer and she prepared herself (can be a boy/ trans/ non-binary, just using female pronouns in general) finally pressing play, she watched what was going on in front of her.
*Elijah is the main one talking
"Okay, so, you all keep telling me there's a surprise in my house? And I can't tell if that's a good or bad thing. I can't think anything that would make me particularly mad or happy at something I did, so I'm hoping it's the latter."
I watched as he made his way over to his house and did a sweep of the outside. He noticed the broken window though, and he just zoomed in on it with a blank expression.
"I don't know what I did to deserve such an awful punishment, but I'm going to have to kill whoever broke my window. I had to go alllll the way over to the river, and get the sand, and smelt it." He sighed and looked at the camera with a deadpan expression.
I turned to my own camera and said, "He stole that glass from my chest room." I continued on watching though, as i didn't want to miss anything. He walked over to the front of his house and walked in. He put the camera back into his perspective and continued searching the house for any other unpleasant surpreises.
"Hold on a second guys, I don't want you to snitch on where my secret base is." He turned his screen to black and presumably went down the later underneath the bed. When he got to the bottom he seemed relieved that nothing looked to be touched. Looked. He wasn't prepared for the colorful mess that was in front of him. I burst out laughing at his flabbergasted stance and how he just stood there for a minute. Then he looked from side to side before the cameras perspective was facing him again.
"I'll take it you know where my secret base is." He mused while looking away from the camera. He stayed like that for a minute before opening his mouth and turning back to the camera, " I am going to have revenge for whoever did this. I'm going to replace all the blocks in your house with obsideon or something."
Then he started to break the glass. "Oh no chat," you murmured.  "Oh no chat!"
The first couple of columns were no big deal, they broke and that's all there was to it. But then the much awaited moment came. "You know, if these were all blue, I don't think I'd have minded it. Blue is the best color. A nice color scheme. But they just threw in  all the colors. I'd bet this was Raelyn. She loves rainbows. Jimmy Jacob and y/n don't really like..." his eyes moved down for a second. "Rainbows." He paused for a second and continued to break the glass above him, "I'm starting to think I owe Raelyn an apol-" he couldn't finish as an anvil fell and landed right on his face. His body turned into pufts of smoke and all his items dropped.
"Oh my gosh, that was hilarious!" I rewinded it a couple seconds and watched the anvil land directly onto his head again. "My gosh, he must be furious. I can practically feel his rage from two states away! Oh he's not going to the let this go, is he." I stared at the screen for a moment. "We are in a bit of trouble, aren't we?" You let out a snicker at the end. "Well be alright chat, well be alright!"
Dream donated $25
Good one :)
I looked at the screen as the message played. I bat my eyes a couple times before letting out a, "huh." I turned towards the screen. "Why thank you. I would consider it one of my better tricks."
I realized I hadn't drank anything for quite a while.  "Hey chat. I'm probably dehydrated, so I'm gonna go grab something to drink real quick." I sat up and walked out of my room. After heading through the hallway I arrived in the kitchen. Upon opening the fridge I realized I was out of my favorite beverage, so I turned on my parents Keurig instead. After replacing the water I put some hot chocolate into the buzzing machine and waited. When it finished I carefully wrapped my hands around the mug in a manner I wouldn't burn my self. After waddling in from the hall, I finally managed to sit back down in my chair without any problems.
"Okay chat, I am back with hot chocolate! It's starting to get a bit cold in the good ol' U S of A's. A lot of my friends no longer like the snow, but I love the atmosphere. It used to suck walking home in it though. Good thing I do online stuff now." You smile facing the camera. "So chat, any ideas about how we're going to deal with Elijah?"
After a couple minutes of brainstorming with the chat, a dono popped up that was interesting.
Tommyinnit donated $5
Just start stabbin shit.
"You know Mr. Tommyinnit, that might just work. Can't believe I haven't thought of it. Thank you!" I said in a rather sincere and yet sarcastic tone.
Tommyinnit donated $5
Your welcome women.
"You should probably stop wasting your money. Mother dearest might get upset," you directed at Tommy.
Sapnap donated $10
Yeah tommy, don't want mummy to get upset.
I squinted my eyes at the screen but didn't say anything.
GeorgeNotFound donated $15
Your scaring her off you idiots.
"Where do you people keep coming from?" You directed at the streamers.
Tommyinnit donated $5
Everywhere women

WilburSoot donated $10
Leave the poor girl alone Tommy.
What the heck is happening. "Right welp. I'm gonna make like an American and go eat junk food now. Byyeeeee." And I ended the stream right then and there. Considering all the money that was just made, I figure I can got get McDonalds. I sat up and grabbed my lanyard with keys and headed for the entry way.

(1137 words. Things will hopefully get a bit more interesting. I hate it when a book starts out good and then a slope of bad writing follows. )