Choices C.6

*So the end of the first "season, I guess you could call it?" will be ending sooner than originally thought. I might just continue this story with what ever the heck I want, as far as plot goes. Or I might make another similar story, maybe starting closer to the beginning. I'm not really sure. I have a ton of ideas. Also, I nearly have fifty reads! Just would like to thank anyone reading this, it means a lot to me. Also, did you see what happened on the server today? It was crazy, I'm sure most people have seen ot, but I won't spoil anything just in case.

"And that's how Raelyn nearly killed me and Elijah." Y/n stated.
"Oh jeez, that must of been rough. We're you injured badly?" Tubbo questioned, looking over at y/n.
She shook her head. "Nah, my back hurt for a while, maybe for the whole day? Those two idiots were fine though. Looking back on it, Elijah could have had serious spinal damage."
"Well that's no good! I'm glad your okay. Anyway, we're getting pretty close. You guys can stay with us for a while, until the others guarantee they won't do anything bad, anyway."
"Wait." Y/n paused. "Where did Technoblade go when we ran off?"
"Oh, he likely turned a corner and used his trident to get really far away or something. He's pretty good at sneaking away."
"Alright. So what's it like living in Europe? I've always wanted to go there." Y/n looked over at her new friend.
A different voice answered though, "Way better than America! That place is shit."
"Tommy! You made it! Is Niki alright?" A worried expression overcame his excited one.
"I'm alright, Tubbo. Sapnap called George and Antfrost so they'd chase us for a while. We were on horseback of course, so we're good."
Elijah appeared next to Niki before stating, "Man, of all the people that could have kidnapped me, I think you were the most annoying person for the job." He pointed at Tommy.
"I'm not annoying, I'm great and funny, your just jealous."
"What ever helps you sleep at night."
Tubbo turned his attention to the group as a whole, "So there's some things we need to discuss right? We should probably set basic rules, and explain stuff right?"
"Couldn't have put it better myself Tubbo," Tommy said patting him on the back. "Okay, so first off, this is not an official base or anything. It's simply for backup in case we needed to flea the area. We have multiple like it, so don't bother ratting us out." He glared at the new comers. "Questions?"
Y/n piped up, "Can I pet your horses?"
Everyone gawked at her for a second, except Raelyn who wanted to do the same.
"Well, I mean sure but that's not really the type of question I had in mind." Tommy explained.
Elijah looked at her and shot y/n a smile. "Have you ever thought about changing your channel name to Coca-Cola?"
"I-" Tommy stuttered. "No I have not, thank you very much! I don't know what I expected from you Americans."
"Apparently not this." Raelyn chimed in. Y/n couldn't help but giggle after she said that.
Tubbo, seemingly remembering their earlier conversations started excitedly talking to Niki and Tubbo. "Did you know y/n like FNAF and bees! I was wondering if we could go get more bees actually!  Maybe we could go in small groups, and take turns. Six is a bit big." He smiled hopefully at his two friends.
"Well," Niki started. "I suppose if we try to be really careful, and went in groups of two or three, we might be able to work something out."
"Yes! Thank you Niki! What do you think Tommy?"
Giving in to his friends childish actions, even smiling a bit, agreed. "I suppose. But I'm not going with that one." He glared daggers at Elijah.
Before he could speak, y/n interrupted. "That's fair, when do you want to go Tubbo?" She knew Elijah could be hot headed, so she carefully tried to diffuse the situation.
"In a little bit, if that's okay. We should probably get you guys some basic tools, and you should also reset your spawn point. They'll probably be looking for you guys too, so we should stay away from the buildings." "Alright, do you know where you want to actually go? Wandering around and getting lost right away doesn't sound all that great."
"Actually, yeah. I found a flower field a little while back! It was only a few hundred blocks away, and it was sooooo cool." He smirked.
"You said something about tools? What did you have in mind?" Y/n asked while looking around the room. The was somewhat small, but they were likely expecting four at most, not six.
"Whatever your good at. What our your strengths?" Niki turned to go take something from a chest.
"We already know that E-boy over here likes fire and explosions." Tommy said.
"I can also use a trident pretty well." He shot back.
"He's good with traps." Rae chimed in. "And I'm not that good at pvp. I can kinda use a bow though. Plus I'm small. Not that noticeable. "
"I suppose that leaves me." Y/n sighed. "I don't like swords, I think axes are better. I'm decent with a normal bow and crossbow. I can throw knives. Oh, Elijah you can use and axe too, right? I know you had a hatchet in real life."
"Yeah, I suppose." He said with a huff. He had mixed feelings about pvp. He preferred pranking and blowing things up, but he also liked the adrenaline rush close combat gave him.
"Great! I'm also pretty fast, if that helps." Y/n added.
"It does, Thank  you." Niki replied.
After Niki and Tubbo distributed supplies to the three newcomers, and Tommy started adding onto their small hidden base, they were nearly ready to go. Niki, Elijah, and Rae would stay behind to expand while the other three looked for materials, and because of Tubbo, bees. Y/n wasn't sure if this alliance would last forever, and one thing was certain. Choices would need to be made. God, did y/n hate choices.

1054 words. Sorry this one's a bit short, but it's kinda late where I am. I'm really tired. Thank you for reading,  hope you have a good day/night!