Running C.5

*So y/n is finally joining the smp! Sorry if it seemed so abrupt in the last chapters, but I wanted to get them out so the plot somewhat sucks. I'm still somewhat happy with the storyline, so I'm gonna keep writing regardless. Hope you like it!

"So, are we going to pick a side in the war thingy?" Rae pondered aloud.
"Oh shoot, I didn't think of that," Y/n stated looking at the chat. "What do you think we should do?"
"Are you talking to us or the Internet strangers?" Elijah put his head set on. "And can we get an explanation? I haven't actually watched that many of these people's videos."
Y/n sat and looked at him for a minute. "Jeez, where to start. Welp, Mr. Coke over here joined the Smp and started to wreak havoc upon the world. He has an obsession with music discs, they were stolen and passed around for a while. That sleeping-baby-tree guy killed a bunch of animals. Ummm, independence, instead of the Americans breaking off from the British, the Brits wanted to get away from the Americans, understandably. And-"
"Why understandably? " Elijah butted in.
"Have you met Americans?" Y/n pointed a finger at the boy across from her. "We are in no way perfect. Just look at the health care system! Don't get me started about the government. Anyway, Brits and the Dutch furry want out, so they get a drug van. The Americans and goggles don't like that, so a bunch of stuff happened. Mr. Flamingo man betrays the other guys, and stuff happens. More people joined, drama happend." Y/n then looked over at her companions who were seemingly confused. "You should be glad I'm not going into detail, it would take a whole lot longer. Anyway, after that-"
"Wait, there's more?" Elijah and Rae said at the same time, before shooting each other looks of annoyance.
"Yeah, now hush." Y/n held up her finger to her mouth and glanced at them both wearily before continuing. "So then this goat man joins the smp and he messes a ton of stuff up by winning an election, banishes two of the most important people of the country they founded or whatever, and took bees-knees under his wing. Dutch furry burns the flag down or something, a bunch of other stuff happened, Mr. Coke and e-girl simp create a new country, called pogtopia. Then this guy who likes quoting Sun Tzu joined cause he's into anarchy and all that. He slaughtered a bunch of people and the event really went out with a bang. Ooh, also, e-girl simp is insane now."
"I kinda want to refer to them as those names now," Elijah said with a smirk on his face. "We should call Tommy Dr. Pepsi. That would make it way funnier." They all agreed to call them ridiculous names. "What would Dream be?"
Rae looked thoughtful for a second before responding, "How about terracotta?"
"Omg, yessssss!" Y/n immediately agreed. "Were gonna need to join soon. Are you guys ready?"
"I'm ready," Elijah spoke, while Rae nodded in confirmation. "But who should we join?"
"I'm thinking we should stick to the sidelines for a while, and maybe make a decision later. Probably shouldn't start or engage in any wars on the first day."
"Alright. Here we go," y/n said before logging into the server.

Y/n opened her eyes to be met with a group of people loudly arguing with each other. She glanced around and on her left was Rae, and Elijah to her right.
"Tommy, they aren't going to join you. After spending five minutes with you, they'd realize our side is clearly surperior." Sapnap stated matter of factly.
They boy in front of him scoffed, "Oh please, I doubt your even a fraction as good as you say you are. And where even is Dream? I don't see him anywhere! Can't even show up to meet the new players."
"He's taking care of a few things, he'll be here in a little while." He looked Tommy up and down. "Besides, who'd want to team with a rotten kid like you?"
"They are literally all younger than me!" Came the angered voice. More arguing ensued, but y/n decided the ignore it.
She put her hands on her friends shoulders and slowly started walking away. They quickly caught on and they nearly went unnoticed. Nearly.
"Can you guys stop arguing? Your making a bad first impression." Y/n looked over at the person speaking, Technoblade. He nodded in their direction and immediately all the fighting stopped.
"Oh hey! See, me, Tubbo, and Niki thought we could give you a tour of the place, but some people are being dicks," ranted Tommy. Y/n now looked at Tubbo and Niki, who were a few feet away from Tommy. They both smiled and waved, but waited to talk. Y/n and Rae returned the favor, and after being elbowed in the ribs Elijah did too.
"Pleasure to meet you too, Mr. Coke a cola." Elijah greeted.
Tommy turned to Tubbo and Nicky while loudly whispering, "Are you sure you want this one?"
"Well, hello. I'm y/n, and this moron is Elijah." She harshly poked his shoulder before turning to her other companion. "And this is Raelyn."
She peeped up, "But you can just call me Rae."
Sapnap then turned to the three. "Well I'm Sapnap, but you probably already know that. Dream will be here in a little bit, as he wants to explain some things."
Tommy turned to his friends while they were distracted and they all nodded at something he said. He waltzed up behind Sapnap before bring an axe right down on his head. Sapnap, not expecting it, yelled out in pain and threw himself away from the weapon.
"Fucking run if you want to live!" Tommy quickly grabbed Elijah's arm and broke into a sprint down the wooden path. Niki did the same to Rae, and Tubbo pulled y/n off to the side and ran to a different side if the path.
Sapnap quickly regained his balance, examined the situation, and typed something into the games chat.
"Why do I feel like I don't have a say in this?" Y/n asked while running with Tubbo.
"Probably cause you dont." She cou, do tell he was trying to shrug, but since they were already running it was hard to tell. He pulled her off to the side and showed her to a ladder. She heard a pair of footsteps running down the path and she quickly made her way down the hole. After she started down, Tubbo immediately followed and slammed the door shut. They both paused until they couldn't hear the footfalls anymore.
"Okay, continue down the ladder. Our destination is that way."
"Alrighty then."
After a few minutes of going down, y/is feet finally hit stone. Tubbo soon followed suit, and they made their way down a long tunnel. "Mind explaining then?" Y/n casually brought up.
"Oh yeah! So we're pretty sure they were going to try and keep you prisoner until you agreed to join them or Schlatt. So we took matters into our own hands."
"So where'd my cousins go?"
"They took a different route, this one's a bit longer but we wanted to split up."
"Okay." Y/n stopped for a second. "So are we supposed to join pogtopia now, or what?"
"Oh, no! It's completely up to you. We just figured you should make a decision without something being held over your heads. Wilbur has been a bit crazy recently anyway. I think Tommy and Niki would appreciate it though"
"Okay, cool." Y/n looked over at the boy for a second. "So I heard you like FNAF."
His eyes immediately brightned, and he looked over at her, "Yeah! What about you?"
"Tubbo, FNAF is one of my all time favorite video games."

*hey! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! 1337 words. Basically Tubbo and Y/N just started to talk about FNAF and some other video games they like. Stuff like that. A few people are actually finding this. Just wanted to thank you guys for reading my amateur writing! It means a lot to me. I actually started another book, so if your waiting for an update on this one, you should go check out the other one. First chapters out.