Gladly C.4

*I decided I wanted to switch the perspective. It will now be she/her instead of I/my. I think it will sound better that way.

Y/n's twitter had been blowing up for the past couple of days. Some of her favorite content creators were even following her. She had to admit she felt overwhelmed, but that wasn't stopping her. Her chat on the last few streams have been filled with fans of the dream smp. She knew she wasn't the only one being bombarded. A lot of the creators involved were asked questions about y/n, if they knew her, if she was joining the smp, and a lot more.
Meanwhile, y/n was just trying to enjoy herself. She's done a few drawing and music related videos, taking a break from minecraft. Since y/n was old enough to drive and her parents had a spare car, she drove down to meet up with Elijah, Raelyn, and their other four siblings. Since her dad had built a small house type thing a while back with plumbing, heating, and electricity, she stayed there for the night. In the morning, she drove back home with Elijah and Raelyn.
"I still can't believe how you rigged my house like that. AND showed the way to get in. Jimmy and Joseph logged on almost immediately after and started flooding my house with lava!" Y/N and Raelyn both burst out laughing at his angered tone.
"And I can't believe how you chopped up pour Bertha to bits!" Y/n said in a saddened tone. She couldn't help but snicker at the end of her sentence though, but it helped lighten the mood.
"I really ought to eat that cow ya know," was the exasperated retort.
Raelyn was in the back of the car, unlike y/n and Elijah. She knew that the two would only argue more if they were seated next to each other. Raelyn had offered to film the ride home so they could get some content out of it. Y/n knew that there would be a lot of bickering, so she agreed. It would be fun, anyway.
"Hey Rae, your not too cold or hot, are you? If you are just tell me," y/n said over her shoulder. She glanced at Raelyn through the mirror to see her shaking her head.
"I'm good, thanks. But do you think we could stop somewhere to eat? I'm getting pretty hungry."
"Sure, sounds good. I know there's a pretty good diner up the road, if your interested. "
Her face lit up at the news. "That sounds good, thanks!"
Now it was Elijahs turn to speak, "what kind of food do they have? Is there mashed potatoes and gravy? Gosh I love mashed potatoes with gravy. Only if it's good gravy."
She looked at him and snorted. "Yeah, I think they have mashed potatoes and gravy. What they have that's really good is chicken tendors. Pretty good fries too."
"Y/n, I don't think I've ever seen you go to a restaurant without ordering some kind of chicken." Elijah looked at me with disgust evident in his voice. "If you want meat that actually tastes good, you should try my dad's pork."
"You know I don't like that stuff. The pork chops are decent at most, and the others stuff is just really fatty and ugghhhhh." She said while shuddering in her seat for emphasize.
"Well I think they're both good," Raelyn added.
Elijah turned and flicked her on the forehead. "Shut up, I'm proving a point!"
"And your not doing a real good job at it," she mumbled in return.
At those words, and argument started through the car. "Mmhhhhh. Well this is not ideal," y/n stated. She reached her hand out and turned the music up in the car. As the two kept fighting y/n started singing along to the song, "I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden! Aloung with the sunshine, there's got be a little rain sometime!" She started to pull into the parking lot near the diner. "When you take, you gotta give so live and let's live." She turned to the people in a fighting match.
"CHILDREN WE ARE GOING TO EAT NOW!" Y/n yelled out in a cheery tone. Everyone was quiet until Elijah broke the silence.
"I refuse to be called a child," Elijah drawled.
"You'd get along with that Tommy fellow."
"Sorry y/n," Raelyn muttered, seemingly embarrassed.
"It's all right, but let us eat!"
Y/n opened her door and slammed it shut while waiting for the others to do the same. Elijah was having trouble with his seat belt, so y/n and Rae looked at each other with a knowing expression. They were definitely using this footage.
Rae sniggered before choking out, "Do you want me to call mom so she can give you instructions?"
Elijahs face was extremely red at this point. "Do that and ill- wait. Are you filming me." Against all odds, his face turned even redder. This brought Rae and Y/n into a new fit of laughter. "I swear on everything that is holy, I will kill all of the cows and horses on the server-"
Y/n managed to look at him with a mischievous look on her face. "Do you want me to pay for your food or not?"
His expression slackned, and he spat out, "This seems an awful lot like blackmail. But I'll play be your games, y/n." He defiantly marched up to the diners door and when the other two followed he already had a booth for the three of them.
"Okay! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please don't kill anything."
The waitress looked at you all funny before taking your orders. She quickly shuffled away, as she didn't want to waste her time on teeneagers.
"Man, if looks could kill," Rae joked. They all saw the waitresses expression, and they all agreed it was hilarious.
"Wait, did you get it? Are we allowed to use that footage?"
(Time skip)
They finally pulled up to the driveway, and it was almost dark now. They all climbed out of the car and y/n locked it after her family got their bags. Turning the key into the lock, she opened the door and and spread her arms out wide. "Welcome to my humble aboad. That is the phrase, isn't it? Humble aboad?" She mused.
"Yeah, yeah. Where do we sleep? Your house is bigger than what I was expecting." Elijah droned. "Your house is actually pretty cool! Oh, who painted that?" He walked over to a portrait of her main family.
Y/n gave off a wide smirk. "I did, now follow me! We have two spare rooms down near my room." She lead them down the stairs into the basement, and then through the hallways and gestured them each to a room. "You guys get comfortable, hey Rae, can I have the camera? I'm gonna go edit some of this. You guys can explore the house a bit if you want, but the bedroom on the end of the hall, upstairs, is off limits. I'll be out in about an hour." They already knew the drill, as you had told them at least three times in the car. They decided to set up a short live stream as you edited the footage from the car ride. You didn't do much, as you wanted to spend time with your cousins.
(Bit of a time skip)
"Yyy/nnnnnnn! Come here quick!"
You had just finished uploading your video, so you rushed into the room as soon as possible. "What? Did something had happen?"
"Nah, your weird famous friends want to know why you've been ignoring them," Elijah put it blatantly.
You leaned over and looked at a done that had just popped up on the screen.
Tommyinnit donated $5
Why are you ignoring us women! Tell your cousin friend thing to answer us!
"Tsk tsk Tommy. Wasting your money again. How would your parents feel," you said, gravely shaking your head. "But you should go watch the video I just uploaded! I'm sure you and Elijah would make great friends. Also, you sound like a creep." You gave a smile at the camera.
Sapnap donated $20
Although I agree Tommy is a creep, you've been inactive on twitter and we wanna have a chit chat
"Mmhhhhh okay fine." You gave in as the chat went wild. "This better not be a prank or something stupid."
You walked out of the room and went onto your twitter. The we're right: you had gotten multiple dm's from a collection of different content creators. You sighed, and started scrolling through them all. Most of them stated you should respond to dream, while a few (mostly Tommy, and with the help of Tubbo) said that you, even though you are a woman, should join the in their quest to take their enemies down.  You found Dreams dm, and asked him what was up. You knew what was coming, but it was a lot better seeing it laid out, word for word.
Dreamwastaken
A lot of people seem to like you and your content, so we were wondering if you would like to check out the smp! It can be a one time thing if your not comfortable with all of it, or you don't have to do it at all! But it'd be nice if you joined! So what do you say?
Y/N
Gladly
Dreamwastaken
Great! When would the best time for your introduction be?
Y/N
Sometime tommorow would work. But I have a request.
Dreamwastaken
I'm all ears
Y/N
Would you mind if Rae and Elijah joined as well? You don't have to give them full access or anything, but I think it'd mean a lot to them (they can be quite the handful) and they can be really entertaining.
Dreamwastaken
Sure! The more the merrier.
Y/N
Pleasure doing business with you.

*1680 words. Things will take place more on the Smp now. Hope you enjoyed! I also just started a new book, and the first chapters all ready out. If you enjoyed this, you might like it too! Have a great day/night. Sorry I switched the pov like halfway through the story.