1o

A/N: Hi everyone! enjoy chapter 10 of Fearless.

part two of the double update! if you didn't read chapter nine, go back and read please. i think these are some of my favorite chapters, because things finally happen ;)

just like last chapter, this is a very cliche high school party, so if that makes you uncomfortable, maybe skip these next couple of chapters. or not. do whatever. i did warn yall in the book description it was mature-er than anything i've written.

in case you don't remember: i also made up a few names, so if the names aren't from the book, they're from my brain :)

okay with that enjoy reading! xx
(chapter word count: 1293)

Marella:
"Okay, so, how this works. This end here," Keefe pointed to the open part of the bottle, "is what determines who you kiss. Unless it lands on yourself, or a relative if you have one in here. Then use the bottom. So basically, no narcissism, no Alabama. Everything else is fair game. I'll go first." Keefe placed the bottle in the center of the circle and spun.

He somehow managed to land the open end on him, and on the opposite end sat Alex, one of the straightest guys Marella had ever met, excluding Fitz of course. There was obvious discomfort written over Alex's face, nerves in his dark brown eyes. 

"Do I have to? I'm sober and straight," Alex whined. Keefe shrugged and scooted even closer.

"Rules are rules, and it's your fault you're still sober. Pucker up, blondie." Marella knew Keefe was drunk, or very very tipsy as he leaned forward and pressed a light kiss to Alex, who immediately recoiled. 

"Bleh. If this continues, I need a drink. Anyone else want one?" Alex stood, and Fitz shook his head.

"Guest bathroom. Whole bottle with cups in there. I came prepared." Fitz pointed in the general direction as he reached forward to the bottle. He spun it around, and every single person in the room gasped when the open end landed on Sophie.

Whether they wanted it to or not, their breakup became everyone's business, and this was almost painful for Marella to watch. Sophie scooted forward at the pace of a snail, and Fitz went in with his hand on her cheek. When the kiss seemed like it was going to last for more than a split second she pushed him back immediately.

"No! We are not together. You don't get to kiss me like that," she snapped.

"What'd he do?" Marella couldn't help but ask.

"Try to deepen it. More than a peck. Which is not how this game is played, especially between us," Sophie ranted as she sat back, folding her arms as El reached forward tentatively for the bottle.

Her hazel eyes grew wide with excitement when the bottle landed on the person on Marella's right. Kaitlyn.

Marella was fairly good friends with El and knew she'd been crushing hard on the girl with short brown hair for a while now, but had no idea if she was gay or not. Marella felt excited as the two girls kissed each other, and she watched Kaitlyn's reaction the most.

Her brown eyes seemed to have a confused look in them as if all of her morals had been flipped. Marella knew the feeling.

Oh yeah.

They were so gay for each other. 

Marella felt quite excited as the game continued, watching the two girls exchange glances. And when Kaitlyn had her turn to spin, she landed on El again. This time when they kissed, Kaitlyn pressed a nervous hand to El's face, and El wrapped her hands around the other girl's neck.