Years Later

Narrator POV

-15 years later-

Y/n L/n was 18 years old still living with her parents. She woke up from her slumber. She get up from her bed went into the bathroom. When she in the bathroom she see her reflection on the mirror. Her face was beaten up by her mother.

She has black eye and few scars on her cheeks. She grab the first aid kit under the sink to hide her face before she go to school. After she finish, she went back to her room to change. She wore white shirt, black pants, and converse shoes. She head to the kitchen to get something to eat.

She see her mother had passed out on the couch, few bottles of alcohol scattered on the floor. And her father was at the kitchen cooking breakfast for her. Her father turn his head see Y/n "Morning, breakfast is ready." Y/n sat on the chair. Her father place plate of toast with a side of scrambled eggs and bacon front of her. Y/n eat the food enjoying it. She look up at her father who was sitting by her "Dad, are you okay to be alone with mom?" She ask in worried tone. The father pat her head "Sorry dear but I had work today. I know you gotta alone with mother. I be home at 8:10 tonight. I promise I be home."

Y/n place the empty plate into the sink after she finish, she grab her backpack slung it over her shoulder. She head outside grab her bicycle than drove off heading to school.

-At School-

Y/n POV

I park my bike on parking stand rack and lock it to keep it safe. I went into the school. I ignore everybody were staring at me because of my face that I cover. I feel my heart hurt getting into pain. It has been 15 years that my mom nonstop hurting me since I was a child.

"Y/n!" I stop my tracks turn around see familiar curly black short hair friend. Her name was Lena. She was kind and polite girl that I ever met. She not like any other people here in this school. We met each other since I first come here in first day like few years ago. We get along each other just well.

She went up to me with a smile on her face. She notice my face cause her to gasp in shock. "Did your mother did this to you again?" She place her hand on my cheek. I melt into her touch made me feel relax. "Yeah, she can't stop hurting me." I whisper. We went to our first period class together that we had same class.

"How's your dad?" Lena ask. "He's good, but he had work today so he be home tonight." I said. We went into our first class.

-TimeSkip-

After first period we head to the gym. We went into the girls locker room to change our P.E. clothes. Today we be running miles around the tracks in 3 laps. Everybody complained about it except me and Lena that we're good at running.

The coach blow the whistle giving us the cue. We all run fast around the tracks. I heard everybody behind me and Lena complain that we're faster. We did one lap, two more to go. "You are getting good." Lena said. "Thanks...We sure work together." I said continue focusing on running.

After we finish last lap of third, the coach told us we got high grades that we did a good job. We head to girls locker room to change our original clothes. We heard the door slam behind us, we ignore it. But a hand slam the locker by me, I didn't flinch. I turn around facing my two bullies. Kendra and Ashley.

"You mother fuckers. How you get high grades for doing such good job here in this school?" Ashley growl. "Leave her alone!" Lena went front of me protecting me. The girls look at her with a smirk. Kendra grab Lena shoulder throw her on the ground. It made my blood boil in anger. "You know what..." Ashley grab my chin forcing me to look at her "Your just a whore living with abusive mother." My eyes twitch heard what she said.

I punch her on the face cause her nose to break. Kendra gasp in shock. She stomp towards me about to slap me, I grab her wrist twist it hear the bone snap. She scream in pain got down on her knees try to let go of my hand that I'm still holding it. I let go of her wrist. I went towards Lena helping her up. I look everywhere on her to make sure she hurt or not. I see no injuries on her, I sigh in relief.

"Let's head to our 3 period class, we don't wanna be late." Lena nod her head. We quickly change our original clothes, grab our backpacks from outside hurry to our next class.

-After school-

I wave at Lena as goodbye that is time to go home. I got my bicycle out from standing rack than drove off heading home. Hope mom won't hurt me again once I go home. I had to hide all the scars and bruises around me that she hurt me.

I park my bicycle by the garage went inside my home. Until I heard yelling from my parents room. My mother. I look where the door was open that was from parents bedroom see my abusive mother came out wobbling. She hold a bottle of alcohol in her hand chug down. She notice me. "Hey! Cook dinner!" She yell at me.

I slung my backpack off on the floor rush towards the kitchen to cook. I hate my mother forcing me to do chores around without helping me. But my dad help me when he had a day off from his work. But now he left to go to work.

This is the worse life I ever had. Too much pain to lived in this hellhole.

I cook (f/f) place them onto the plates. I place on them table. I sat down about to eat but my food was knock out on the floor. "You don't deserve to eat food! Only me! Got that? Now go clean it up!" My mother yell. I quickly grab the sweeper from cleaning supplies closet started to clean the mess from the floor.

Once I finish cleaning I grab my backpack rush back to room to get my homework done. I slam the door shut behind me lock it so my mother won't barge in. I sat on the chair grab my homework from my backpack, place them on the table and start to work.

I jump in surprise heard my door banging and hear my mother yelling. "OPEN THIS DOOR!!!" I put on my headphones press it to play music to calm myself while working on my homework. After I finish like an hour, I place them into my backpack. I took off my headphones hear no sound. That was a relief.

I went into my closet to get change that is time to sleep. I change into my pajamas. I wore blue sweatpants and red tank top. I got onto my bed turn off the lamp. I open my cabinet drawer grab something out reveal my dog plushy. I had him for very long time since I was a young child. I bring him closed to my chest to help me sleep.