Long drive

Y/n POV

It's been like 3 or 4 hours drive to go far away from the agents and police so they won't find us. Me and the others need to find a safe place to lived, after the those S.W.A.T found us back in our barn it's not safe no more after they found us. Our asylum was long gone and my house was abandoned when my dad and Lena die but they're still here with me. People heard the news what happen and they may panicked when they see us.

Here we are still driving in middle of the desert road, I look at the side of the road and see a gas station few miles away. I turn my head see the others are bored "Guys, there's a gas station I see and it's few miles away." They shot up their heads in excitement.

I park the RV by the gas station, we stepped out went into the gas station. The place here not too messy but the light flicker. "Let's grab some snacks just in case." Hannibal said. We grab some snacks that we need so we won't starve to death. We grab a lot for days to survive while we go on a long drive.

"Who are you guys?!!" We look up see a guy holding a shot gun, he shake in fear. "What are you doing in my place?!" He yell. Michael walk up to him pull the shot gun away from the guys hands grab his neck held him up. The guy scratch Michael arms to let him go, but Michael didn't feel the pain by him because he still had the grip. Until I heard the snap from the neck. Michael drop the man body, the guy was limp that he can't move after his neck broke.

We continue grab some snacks than head back inside the RV and drove off. This time Hannibal is driving and I taking a break. I sat down on the cushion couch sitting by Norman. "Was that really necessary Mr. Myers?" My dad sigh. Michael shrug his shoulders like 'don't know' he hang his head down staring the floor like nothing. I pull out a beef jerky from my pocket unwrap the plastic wrap took a bite out of it tasting the flavor of meat.

-20 minutes-

I ate the last bite of beef jerky crumble the plastic wrap put it into my pocket. It had been 20 minutes and still middle of desert. Norman head was place on my shoulder and he is sleeping. Brahms lay his head on my thighs sleeping peacefully. Chucky sat on Pennywise lap sleeping same thing to Pennywise that he is sleeping. Dr. Connor listen some music while reading a book. Michael and Jason play cards like poker at the table. Freddy is with Billy and Stu telling each other their life story about their past. Hannibal still driving. Lena and my dad are looking at the map to find a place to lived.

Thomas was reading a book sitting by Dr. Connor. And Pumpkinhead lay on the floor sleeping on his stomach.

"Guys" we look at Hannibal that he call us "There's a sign I'm seeing it." We get up from our seats look at the front of the window. He's right. There is a sign. "What does it said?" Billy ask. Hannibal take a closer look than answer "Las Vegas" our eyes widen in shock.

"VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!" Those fucking annoying boys yell. " I check on the map said that the Las Vegas was 32 miles, it'll take another hour to get there." My dad told us. The others groan having another hour. "Guys I know driving is a long drive but we get there." Lena try to comfort them. They sat down where they're sat minding their own business. "Hannibal, are you tired?" I ask "Don't worry, when I feel tired I pick one the others here to take the wheel." Hannibal said.

I sat down on the couch with Norman and Brahms sitting both sides. I feel a muzzle on my legs, I look down see Pumpkinhead nuzzling my legs looking at me with those puppy eyes. Seems he want my attention. I place my hand on his head petting him, his tail wag excited. He's alike a dog when I pet him and wiggle his tail.

Narrator POV

-Later at night-

Connor take the steering wheel when Hannibal ask him so he can take a break. The slashers were slept each other. Connor keep an eye on the road, out of nowhere a missile blast the road front of the RV. Connor hit the brake cause the slashers almost fall out from their seats waking them up.

"The fuck! What the hell?" Chucky snarl. "We got trouble guys! The agents found us!" Connor told them. "OH COME ON!! HOW DID THEY FOUND US IN MIDDLE OF THE ROAD?!!!" Stu angrily said. "Penny your with me, let's go." Y/n and Pennywise step out from the RV.

They look up see three helicopters and had missiles attached to it. "They had 6 missiles to shot, Penny you take the right, I take the left." Y/n jump onto the helicopter on the left and Pennywise jump on the helicopter on the right. Y/n punch the window through grab the agent force him out than throw him far away. She grab the steering wheel move the helicopter to crash it before she jump out. She jump the next one from the middle punch the door than grab the agent. She sank her sharp teeth to his neck ripped the skin flesh spit it out.

She jump off the helicopter grab the landing skid to pull the helicopter down. Once she land on the ground she spin the helicopter using her strength than throw it far away, when the helicopter crash far away enough it explode.

The others eyes widen in shock see her in amusement. "Penny you done?" Y/n called out her friend. Pennywise jump out from the helicopter until it crash on the desert ground. Pennywise had blood everywhere on his clown uniform and his face. "It was delicious to eat their flesh." He chuckle. They head back into the RV drove off.

-Next Morning-

"Guys, wake up." Connor called out the slashers from their slumbers but they didn't move or woke up. Connor clear his throat and shout "WAKE UP!!!" The slashers shot up from their slumbers.

"CAN WE HAD TEN MINUTES OF SLEEP!!" Chucky yell at Connor. "I know but we're here." They titled their heads confused. "Where what?" "Seriously? Get ready, I meet you guys outside." Connor stepped out from the RV. The slashers get up from their seats started stretching and change into their new clothes before they go outside.

Once they're relief they stepped outside shielding their eyes feeling the touch of the sun beams on their skins. "Where are we?" Freddy question.

They lowered their arms and shock what they are seeing. They now remember where they are after a long drive. "VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!" Billy and Stu shouted.