Break free

Connor POV

I groan in pain place my hand on my head. I still feel the pain. I flutter my eyes open and the blurry vision clear my eyes. I get up but I feel my legs stumble, I carefully stood up place my other hand on the wall to support me.

As I steady my legs they feel better. I shake my head try to remember what happen. I look at the door see it's wide open. What do-....AH SHIT!! They took Y/n!

"Doc!" I turn around see the others there. "How did you guys-" "Michael broke the door to break free and help us after what we heard the commotion." Hannibal explain. "Where are they taking Y/n?" Brahms ask. "I don't know, Andrew didn't told me what place he went. I had to find his files on the computer as fast as possible."  I rush to my office to find Andrew files. Gotta stop him or else he do something on Y/n.

I made it front of my office door, before I open it the door open. Standing there was Pennywise, he look at me "I found the location where they're at but it's 2 hours far to get there." "Alright, let's go save Y/n."

-Somewhere else-

Y/n POV

I flutter my eyes groan tired. I shake my head to get my vision better to see. Once my vision clear I was in an empty room. The wall was white, there's table and top of it was some sharp tools.

Where am I? What do I.....I remember now! That motherfucking doc took me away to experiment or test me! I look at my arms and legs see I was restrained on the wall. I use my strength to break free but it was no used, the restraints are made of steel and they seem tough to break them, what kind of metal did the scientist make?

I heard the door slide open. I see that fucking Andrew walk up to me with that smirk. I'm gonna rip that mouth out from him and hear him scream once I escape. "Glad you awake" I growl at him. "What do you want with me?" That fucker chuckle turn around his back facing me. "After I watch that video about your transformation we gonna make you our pet but not any pet....our guard pet." I struggle in anger "I WON'T BE YOUR PET!!!" I yell at him. "Too bad, now than..." few of the scientist walk in the room "Shall we began?"

-Meanwhile-

Narrator POV

"We're in 17 minutes there, we be almost. His lab place is middle of Los Angles." Pennywise told them. "Good, let's hope we-Shit!" Connor hit the break cause the slashers almost flew out. "What the fuck doc!?" Chucky said angry. "There's a traffic front of us. We won't make it there." The slashers look at the window see a traffic jam. "Fuck! How are we gonna get out of this shit?" Billy press his eyes together frustrated.

"Guess we had to go pass through them." Stu said. "That's a bad idea. We could get in trouble, we be-" "G-guys" they look at Norman "M-Michael g-g-got o-out." They look at the front window and was shock see him walk pass by the cars heard the loud honk and people yell at him. "Ah shit, guess we had no choice." They get out from the van following him.

"Hey! Go back into your vehicle!" A man yell at them. He get out from his car slam the car door shut stomp towards them. He grab Connor shoulder who was behind the others. Before the guy yell he was tackle by Jason, Jason slam his head on the road. Connor hold his arm that he hold the guys head "That's enough! We had no time to waste." Jason let go the guys head follow the others.

-TimeSkip-

"Was that really necessary guys?" Connor facepalm. Corpse of agents were spread on the floor and the bloods were stain too . The slashers just made it into the scientist place and kill the guards who's going to attack them. They were cover in blood by theirs like showing them no mercy's. "It was the only way. Their souls taste good." Pennywise giggle. "Let's hurry, we gotta find Y/n." Thomas said.

They run the hallways look every doors they open see nothing scientist people, they kill them before they called the police continuing to find the girl. "This is like a fucking maze! How are we gonna find her?" Billy whine. "I had an idea." Brahms punch the wall that was by him creating a hole. "You guys keep going, I'll find Y/n behind the wall to hide." He walk away through the wall.

Brahms POV

I run every wall to find Y/n. I took a sharp turn hearing the scientist talk through the wall. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" My eyes widen heard Y/n scream. How dare those bastard hurt her! I'll kill them! I follow her scream and it's getting closer. Hang on Y/n! I'm coming!

I run fast as I can and made it where she was. I burst the wall wide open, I was shock what I saw. Y/n was being zap by those fucking bastard! They notice me "Get him!" The man charge toward me. Before he throw a punch I dodge and grab his arm snap it hearing him scream in pain. Three of them charges towards me. I grab the man I broke his broke arm throw him at them causing them crash each other.

I hurry to Y/n "Hang on! We get you out of here." I hurry to unlock the restrain. "Look out!" I turn around but I black out.

Y/n POV

I look at Brahms unconscious form. I look up at fucking Andrew who hit him with that pipe. "Not gonna happen. Can't let him disturb our experiment." "FUCK YOU!!!" I growl at him. He pull something out reveal....Needle!?

He struck the syringe needle on my neck, black spots came to my vision. I black out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My eyes flutter open see I was in nowhere else. Everything I saw was like a black room. Where am I? Am I dead?

"Hello Y/n'

I quickly turn around see two glowing white orbs. I slowly walk up to it, I place my hands on them until suddenly they begin to transform. I step back away few feet. The lights dial down and see two persons.

My eyes widen in shock meeting two of them I love. "Dad....Lena..." they smile at me. Tears rolled down on my cheeks. I ran up to them with open arms, I hug them in group hug while crying. "I...I miss you." I sob. We broke each other hug "Good to see again my sweet pea. Look at you growing up." My dad said. "Having trouble getting out?" I nod my head. "Hard to get out, but we had an idea to get out." They held out their hands. I titled my head confused.

"Take our hands than your strength be much stronger." Lena said. I don't know if this is trick or something but they're the only one I love. I trust them. I place my hand on top of theirs. I feel my heart warm and my body started to glow.

Narrator POV

Y/n open her eyes widen. Her body started to grow into like a giant monster. She pull her left arm out from the restrain and grab the other from her other arm ripped it. Andrew was shock. "We need some back up! The experiment is breaking free!" He called out through the walkie talkie.

Y/n grab the restrains from her legs ripped them. She land her foot on the floor, she pick up Brahms unconscious form in her hands. "You did your best to save me, I'll take care the rest from here." She look up at Andrew glaring him. Before Andrew run away the wall burst open by Y/n punch. She chase after him so fast. She grab him behind his lab coat bring him close to her face. "Please! Have mercy on me!" He pleaded his life. "....No, there will be no mercy." She move her heads up facing at the ceiling move Andrew up below her.

She open her mouth wide, Andrew scream in horror try to hold Y/n fingers. The girl let him go. Andrew drop into her mouth. Y/n shut her mouth close chewing him hear his muffle scream. She spit him out, Andrew corpse lay on the floor, lifeless. "You just a fucking piece of crap you shithead." Y/n step on him before she run away.

"Y/N!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!" She heard Connor voice and it's getting closed. She follow it to find him and the others to break free from this place. She see them running this way. They stopped their tracks when they see her. "Y/n! Thank fuck you okay! Dang! Your so huge like a giant beast." Chucky say. "W-What h-happen to B-Brahms?" Norman worry. "No time, let's get the hell out of here."