Taken Away

Narrator POV

The killers were in the cafeteria eating their breakfast except one. "Has anyone seen Y/n today?" Hannibal ask. "Yesterday we try to get her out from her cell but she won't. Probably she won't come out after that fucker kill her dad and friend front of her." Billy said. "Who's gonna serve her-"

Step~

Step~

Step~

They heard the sound of footsteps coming from hallway and it was getting closer coming towards the cafeteria. They look at the open door direction see a person coming.

Step~

Step~

Step~

Step-

There stood a girl stand by the open door. The others didn't spoke or talk to her, she look around staring at them with her zombie eyes. She grab the tray getting some breakfast, once she got her food she sit at the empty table was al the way to the back by the wall eating her breakfast.

"Is she doing alright?" Stu whisper to Billy "Don't know, hard to say but she look like.....dead when she she came in here." Billy whisper back. "We gotta make sure Freddy doesn't show up or else-" "Too late bro, he's here." Stu pointed at Freddy who was getting breakfast.

The girl notice him, she glare dagger at him. The others quickly eat there breakfast before exiting the cafeteria not get into fight or getting hurt, they decided to look at them from the open door to see what's gonna happen.

Freddy took a seat at the empty table from the left side. He notice Y/n glaring at him deadly, he tap the table with his claws waiting for her attack. Y/n still glare at him and look back at her food. The others from the door were shock that Y/n didn't attack him.

"S-she d-d-didn't a-attack h-him." Norman spoke. "Maybe she doesn't feel like it." Chucky said. Suddenly Connor interrupted their talk by rushing up to them"What's up doc?" Stu ask. Connor breath heavily, his hands were place on his knees. He clear his throat and spoke "We got a problem guys, a scientist and their agents are coming here in few hours to check on us. I got their calls." The others were shock.

"Why are they coming here?" Hannibal ask "I don't know but they say they're coming for a check. Probably they might look at you guys interesting like taking notes or something. We gotta make sure this place is clear. Once they come here you guys need to get into your cells so they won't get near you. Understood?" They nod their heads in agreements. "Good and Hannibal can you tell Freddy and Y/n about it?" "Of course." "Good, I be going now, I'll let you guys know they be here." Connor walk away.

Y/n POV

I heard everything what Dr. Connor said about the scientist are coming here in few hours to check on us. Why they are coming here to check on us? Experiment us? A test on us? What do they want?

I notice Hannibal walking up to me. I look up from my food see him stand front of me. "Ms. L/n, the scientist and their agents are coming here in few hours. We had to get back into our cells once they're here." He told me. I nod my head as response before he walk up to Freddy to tell him.

-TimeSkip-

I was in the activity room with Jason to teach him some words. "H-h...heeeellllooo" he spoke through the bag. I gave him two thumbs up that he's learning fast, I'm proud at him. We took a break after we finish like an hour, it's been a hard work to teach him.

BAM

We look where double door was see Dr. Connor with shock face. "They're here! Quick back to you guys cell!" I quickly stack my books and Jason gather all the papers he wrote for word practice. We hurry back to our cells as fast as we can.

Once I'm back Dr. Connor make sure our cell door is lock. After he check all of us he open the front double door reveal the scientist people. "Hello Dr. Connor, pleasure meeting you." One from the middle spoke. He had short blond hair and he's taller than Dr. Connor. They shake their hands as greeting, Dr. Connor let them in and few agents come in. Dr. Connor introduced the others giving them details and story about them. They wrote on their clipboards taking notes.

Until they walk up to my cell door front of me as last. "And last is Y/n L/n, she kill her abusive mother about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Her mother hate her when she was a child. Her mother hit her own daughter on side of her head. Before she about to kill her husband Y/n stab her with a kitchen knife on her chest. Her eyes were alike zombie eyes, don't know how its like that but we think that her mother hit her head causing it like that. Any questions?" Dr. Connor explain them.

The female from the back raise her hand "Yes! You there." "Why her mother hate her daughter and why she kill her own mother?" She ask. "When she was a child her mother doesn't love her anymore.  She kill her because she went too far, she save her father who care for her." Dr. Connor explain. The blonde scientist guy look at Dr. Connor and spoke "We'll take her." My eyes widen in shock.

Dr. Connor was shock too "W-What?" "We'll take her." "But Dr. Andrew, she not for sale. You can't take her away from here, she stay here. She decided to stay here." That Dr. Andrew bring out a tablet from his bag show a video to him. I move my head to get a better look at it and I was shock what I saw.

The video I saw was me in my beast form fighting with Freddy in the meeting room. The video was caught from yesterday, I was scared from the inside see myself. Dr. Andrew look at me through the window. "Guards, take her out." He order them. Dr. Connor stood front of my door shielding me from the guards but they push him out the way. They unlock the door flow in. I growl at them to stay away from me, they hold a taser staff at me zap front of me.

They were getting closer to me, I won't let them take me away from here. I transform into my beast form. I feel my teeth grow into sharp,  my fingers turning into claws, and my body started to grow me. The agents and scientists were shock seeing my transformation. I roar at them to scare them away from me. But the agents keep trying to fight me. I held up my right arm to slash them-

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I got down onto my knees scream in pain! The taser staff zap me from behind. I grab their taser staff from behind pull it, I quickly got up turn around facing the guy who zap me from behind. I roar at him and he shake in fear. I grab his form bite his head off spit it out and throw his corpse out my cell. I punch the agents when they get closed to me.

After I finish the agents are unconscious. I turn around glare that fucking Andrew, he hold a large weapon gun pointing it at me. I was about to charge towards him, he pull the trigger, something come out from the blaster was- A collar!

I was about to grab it but it was too late. It attached my neck. I try to remove it from me-

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" I scream in pain. I got down on my knees trying to fight back but I black out.

Narrator POV

Y/n fall on the floor unconscious on her face. Connor was shock, he look back at Andrew "Why you want with her?!" He yell at him. "Because she is some kind species person I ever saw from the video. Me and the scientist are going to test her and make her our secret weapon ." Andrew smirk. "She not a pet! She my patient!" Andrew grab the collar of his shirt bring him close to his face "She different than other patients here. She the most deadly creature she was. She not normal girl. She a monster." He let go of him.

"Bring her into the van, let's go." Andrew order the guards. They handcuff her with steel to cover her claws and a metal mask to cover her sharp teeth. They carry her form out from her cell heading outside to the van. Before Connor was about to stop them Andrew punch him on the face leaving him on the floor, unconscious. "Farewell doc."