Trouble incoming

Y/n POV

I get up from my bed after my slumber. I stretch my arms and legs to relief them, I made my bed before heading upstairs to cook breakfast for everyone.

I cook scrambled eggs and sausage, place them onto the plate and set them on the table. I heard the others footsteps coming here, they took a seat start to dig in. I open the fridge grab the sausage, I was about to head outside "Where you going?" Hannibal ask "I'm going to give breakfast for Lena and dad, you know they eat raw." I exit from the house going to the barn.

I open the barn door see my dad already up stretching and Lena still sleeping. My dad notice me smiling at me "I brought sausage for breakfast, don't worry it's not cook." I throw the bag of sausage to him. He caught it "Save some for Lena." I walk away leaving them be.

I went into the house so I can relax- "You motherfucker! Let go!" I breath heavily frustrated. What did Freddy did this time? I went to the basement see Jason choking Freddy. Michael and Brahms were sitting quietly and on the table front of them....cards?

"Jason put him down please." I said in polite tone. Jason let go of Freddy, he place his hands on his neck "Can someone tell me what's going on here after I visit my dad and friend."

"Jason notice Freddy cheating, Freddy hidden the cards under his sleeves and Jason found out he cheated." Brahms told me. I look at Freddy and saw some cards under his sleeves. "Freddy stop cheating while playing or else I show you some tricks of mine." I said in dark tone cracking my knuckles. He 'tsk' and teleport somewhere.

I head upstairs to go into the living room, I sat on the couch turn on the tv show the news. Let's see what's new today.

'Days ago the patients from asylum were not in there. The police try to track them after they were taken away by the girl who was name Y/n L/n. She was one of the patients from asylum. Dr. Andrew body was found in the hallway from the scientist place of LA, his body had large bite marks everywhere and he was crush by some large foot. The security cameras had everything what happen after the chaos. Few of the scientists survived from the break out, they told me the patients were killers and going to save the girl from becoming the experiment. They want the girl alive. The S.W. A. T going to find the girl to be experiment and the bring the patients back taking them to custody somewhere safe. The police were heading north of the woods and the S. W. A. T already in south of the forest. Next on-"

I turn the tv off, I was shock what the news said. I gotta do something to warn the others. I feel a nuzzle on my face, I look at Pumpkinhead with worry look on his face. I pet his head to comfort him and he purr.

The door barged open surprise us, I look see Norman with shock look. "W-we got p-p-problem!" The others came out from the rooms what they were doing. I get up from the couch "What's wrong?" I ask. "It's t-the S. W. A. T, they're h-here and t-they're f-few miles a-away." We we're all shock.

"What! How did they find found us here?!" Freddy panicked. "I saw the news what the news lady said, the police were going north and the S. W. A. T were going south. We're here in this south side and that means... they're coming this way." I told them.

Narrator POV

"Let's pack up, Jason and Michael get the food supplies so we won't starved to death. The chest freezer is upstairs in the first door so get a few not too much." Hannibal order them before they head upstairs.

"Y/n does Pumpkinhead had a vehicle somewhere hidden in this barn?" The girl nod rush outside. "Let's pack what we need before we leave." The slashers separate to grab their stuff they needed.

"Hannibal, I got the vehicle set. My dad and Lena are in there. We better hurry before the S. W. A. T are coming." Y/n said. The slashers came back in the living room carrying the backpacks with them full of items they need. They head outside and they were shock what they are seeing. An RV.

"Where you and your friend get this RV!?" Chucky ask. "Just get in now." They rush in the RV. "Wait! Who's driving?" Connor said. "That's me." They look where the driver seat was see Y/n sitting there. "Do you know how to drive?" Connor ask "Last year I practice to drive this."

"They're here! Starts the vehicle!" Billy exclaimed. "Hang on tight!" Y/n step on the gas pedal started the RV in full speed. The slashers hang on to something that the RV was so fast.

The RV drove off from the forest driving in middle of the road. "We got problems, they had big guns aiming at us!" Stu panicked. "Connor take the wheel I got this." Connor grab the steering wheel in hurried. Y/n open the vent from top of the RV roof jump out. She run towards the S. W. A. T  than jump on top the vehicle from the middle. One of them about to shoot her from the roof but she punch the roof rip it wipe open. She grab the passenger force him out throw him at the vehicle from the left cause each other out from the road crash on the grass field.

She was about to grab the driver but he shot her hand to keep it away from him. Y/n hiss in pain, she look at her palm see the blood sliding down on her arm. She look back at the man with dark expression, he sweatdrop what he did. She grab his head rip it off. She jump back to the RV, she look at the vehicle she kill crash the right one cause them explode each other.

She went back inside the RV "We're good now, let's find another safe place to lived."