New home New life- ( End)

Narrator POV

The RV park by the sidewalk. The door open letting the slashers out. "Welcome to our new home guys." Connor spoke. The slashers were 'awe' seeing the house was huge. "What the fuck... how did you buy this?" Thomas ask. "I gave the boss enough money, I gave him like $10,000." "Doc..this is...awesome !" Pennywise exclaimed.

"There's 9 bedrooms with two beds and 1 bathroom so you guys had to share the room." Connor told them. "Dr. Connor this is awesome, I'm impressed." Y/n spoke.

They went inside the house and they were amazed see the living room was fancy. "This is so cool doc." "This house had a pool! I'm going in!" Pennywise rush outside. "For now on guys..." they look at Connor waiting for his answer. Smile tug on his face with close eyes "We be staying here forever, the agents won't find us here when we're far away from them." They smile hearing him.

"He's right guys, staying at the mental place and the barn was not safe enough for us. But here is perfect to come here to stay. We all had each other." Y/n said in soft tone. Hannibal walk up to her "She right, we had each other. We know we're killers back than but seems we change after the chaos. Let's make a new life." They nod their heads.

-4 months later-

"I'll give you 20 bucks for try not to make a splash in the pool." The crazy boys place their money's on the table front of the girl for bets. She close her book place it on the table "Your on boys." She smirk taking her clothes off reveal black swimsuit under it. She walk towards the diving board.

She stand on the diving board took a deep breath than jump high. The boys watch her til she dive in the pool not making a splash. They gaped open in shock they lost the bet. Y/n got out from the pool walk up to them. She grab the towel from the chair drying herself took the boys money. "Beat that fellas." She close their mouths grab her book head inside the house leaving the boys still shock.

"This food is delicious Mr. Hannibal, you kill someone when your outside?" The zombie father ask. "Indeed, he's a bad man try to hurt the lady. I cook him raw just for you and Lena. I'm glad you enjoy it." Hannibal said while cooking for dinner. They heard the back door caught their attention "Y/n, having fun at the pool?" Lena ask "The boys did bet on me telling me try not to make a splash in the pool. I didn't make a splash, you should seen their face they were shock." She giggle.

The front door open caught the others attention. They saw Connor, Brahms, and Thomas holding bags of groceries from grocery shopping. "We had ingredients and food just like you said Hannibal." Connor said. They place the bags on the counter "Thanks, dinner is almost ready. I'll called you guys til they're ready." Hannibal told them. They walk upstairs heading to their rooms.

Y/n POV

I head upstairs to my room, well share room exactly. Me and Lena share room together because we decided to. It has been four months staying in our new house here in Las Vegas since Dr. Connor pay it.

Our life change staying here. Billy and Stu are still annoying and crazy, Hannibal still kill people but only bad guys so he can cook them but cook it raw only for my dad and Lena and they love it. Jason still want to learn how to write and speak so I still teach him. Michael and I draw together when we're bored, sometimes he's protective over me when some random mans try to flirt me when we go out. Brahms and Norman are still the shy boys but I gave them company when they needed me so they won't be scared or something. Chucky and Freddy didn't get along still cause they're assholes so I had to break them out from fighting. Thomas is a kind man, I teach him how to be a gentleman cause he ask me. Pumpkinhead is like a dog when we pet him or gave him a belly rub, he loves it. Pennywise still the funny clown when we hang out or play together. Kurtis or Connor cause I still call him of his last name, he got a new job which is the hospital, he change his name and appearance looks so no one will recognize him from the news.

Our life change a lot and we're still the slashers.

I walk into my and Lena share bedroom. I place my book and money on my bed before heading into the bathroom. After I shower I change into my clothes with black pants and grey sleeves turtleneck. I head downstairs smelling Hannibal's food coming from the kitchen. Hope it's not human flesh.

I took a seat sitting by my dad from the left side and the right side was Connor. We look at the table filled with food. I drool smelling them. "Let's dig in everybody." Hannibal said as we begin to eat and it didn't taste human flesh.

After we finish eating I took care the dishes and Hannibal help me while the others head to their rooms or doing something like minding their own business. I place all the dishes into the dishwasher after washing them turning it on to wash the dishes. I walk outside of the backyard than jump high land on the roof.

I look at the view see the sky turning orange. I took a deep breath smelling the fresh air. I notice someone is here too "I know you there." I turn around see Penny floating with that smirk on his face. "I just want to see you how you doing." He flew up to me sat down on the roof by me. " I'm good, I'm just getting fresh air here. The view is beautiful." I gave him small smile, he smile me back with a grin.

I look back at the view watching the sun is setting down slowly. "Wanna watch scary movie inside the house?" I look back at Penny "Sure...that's a great idea." I smirk.