Hanging out with Jason

Narrator POV

Y/n walk Dr. Connor behind holding few books in her hands. Y/n was confused why Dr. Connor wanna bring her with him with books. She groan giving him attention. "Oh right, wanna know why I bring you with me?" She nod "Well, since Jason gave you gift of rose yesterday I thought I could give you guys to hang out each other. The reason why I told you bring books is to teach him how to speak." Dr. Connor said.

Y/n titled her head confused "You see, the other day I heard Jason almost spoke at the meeting room when I ask him a question." Dr. Connor explained. Y/n place the books down on the floor pointing her mouth means 'I don't talk anymore.'

Dr. Connor gave notepad and pen to her "This will help you to replied. Teach him some words while you write so he'll understand." When they made it to the activity room they see Jason sat on the desk drawing something on the paper.

"Jason" He look up from his drawing that his name called out. "Y/n will be teaching you with words to speak." Dr. Connor told him.

Y/n walk up to him place the books on the table sit down front of him. She gave him small wave, he wave back. "I'll leave you guys alone to get some privacy, I'll come back til lunch." Dr. Connor walk out from activity room.

Y/n bring out her notepad and pen start writing. She tore the paper out gave it to Jason. Jason read said: 'Nice to meet you again. Hope we get along.' He look up to her pat her head. Y/n write on the notepad than gave it to him said: 'I'll teach you some words, I'm bit selective mute so I can speak less words. Ready?'

Jason nod his head, he look at Y/n listening to what she saying. He understood what she saying to him write some words on the paper.

-19 minutes later-

They decided to take a break from learning. Jason lean his back on the chair and Y/n lay her head on the table. Jason look at her, he thought for moment and write something on the paper. Y/n was confused what he's writing something.

He gave the paper to her after he finished. Y/n took the paper from him read it said: 'Do you...talk back in the past? I'm curious since you first come here. Sorry I ask you this question.' She look up to him and sigh.

She write on the notepad than hand it to him. Jason read it said: 'I do talk back in my past when I was a child. I kill my abusive mom. After I kill her I don't talk anymore. I can talk a little but bit of whisper sometimes. My life change.' He look up to her after reading. He flip the paper back writing.

He gave the paper to her, she read it: 'Sorry to hear that. I feel bad for you after you kill your abusive mom.' Y/n pat his head to comfort him. She wrote back gave the paper to him said: 'It's alright, she deserve it. I hate her because she went too far on me.'

Jason wrote back to her said: 'Do you wanna pick some flowers at the backyard, they had any kind of flowers there. We'll come back to learn.' Y/n nod her head 'yes' as response. They get up from their seats walk out from activity room heading to backyard.

Before they get closed to the backyard door they heard screaming behind them. They turn around see a terrified nurse stood there. Jason was about to go up to her to crush her skull but his arm was grab. He look at Y/n shook her head 'no'. Y/n walk up to the nurse, the nurse didn't move her body she was froze in place. When Y/n was closed enough to the nurse she lift up her finger place it on her lip as 'Don't alarm but if you do your dead.' The nurse nod her head slowly than ran away in fear.

Y/n walk back to Jason grab his hand heading to the backyard door. She open the door feeling the warm breeze through her skin. She look up at Jason who was happy and calm under his bag. Both of them stepped out from the door sitting on the ground.

Y/n POV

I pick up some flowers to make flower crown for Jason. I feel a light weight on my head. I grab something off my head show a flower crown. I put it back gave Jason a small smile. I make flower crown using sunflower and lavender. After I finish I place it on Jason head, I notice his left eye was close. Guess he's happy when he's wearing that bag.

Can't ask or tell him why he's wearing that cause it's rude to ask about it. Jason open his arms wide pull me in bone crushing hug. I hug him back getting used to bone crushing hug that he's hugging me tight. After like a moment we let each other go from hugging. I grab out my notepad writing said: 'I believe it's time to go back inside, Dr. Connor may freak out think we escaped.'

I gave it to Jason, after he finish reading he nod his head stood up from the ground. I get up from the ground dust the grass and dirt away from me grab Jason hand heading back inside.

Once we had it back to activity room we continue to learn some words. He understood that he's reading my lip what I'm saying since that I don't speak.

Narrator POV

Y/n and Jason heard the door creak open. They stop what they were doing look where the door is see Dr. Connor return. "Hey guys, have you guys getting along well?" He ask. They nod their heads. "Good! You guys can take a break-...is that a flower crown."

They wide in shock forgotten the flower crown they're still wearing it. Y/n quickly write gave the paper to him said: 'Sorry we didn't gave you our permission, me and Jason decided to take a break from learning. We went tor the backyard to pick up some flowers.' He look up to them with a smile on his face.

"It's okay, you guys can go outside for fresh air anytime." They sigh in relief. "Anyway it's time for lunch." Dr. Connor walk out from the room. Jason and Y/n stood up from their seats.

Before they head out Jason write something on the paper gave it to Y/n, she read it said: 'Thank you for teaching me some words, can we do it again some other time?' She gave him thumbs up as response with a small smile.

Jason POV

This Y/n... she so nice to me not like the other bad teenagers that I kill but she so nice. She teach me some words how to speak, I almost spoke when she taught me how.

Guess we got along well each other, we made each other friends. 'She is a very nice girl Jason, I'm glad you two get along well.' My mommy said in my head. She right.

I touch the flower crown still on my head that Y/n made it for me. It made me happy when she made it. I'm glad I made new friend.