Chapter 1

-Sabrina's pov-
I sighed once uncle Charlie pulled into his drive way, he helped me with my bags and said, "Your furniture is being delivered tomorrow to your house tomorrow but for now you can stay here tonight, my daughter Bella is out with her boyfriend you'll get to see her." I thanked him but I rubbed my arm and said, "I'm guessing I have to go to school too," Charlie told me yeah just for next year.

-Charlie's pov-
After I helped Sabrina set up for the night I saw she was looking away when I said, "Hey you can be yourself around me so you don't have to hide your tail, and I spoke to the principal he's ok with you carrying your katana as long as it's in it's carrying bag." She gave me a small smile and her tail unwrapped from around her waist and she said, "sorry I'm just used to hiding it all," I smiled and told her it's ok. Soon we finished and were making dinner but we heard a car pull up and Sabrina quickly made her tail go away, but Bella walked through the door and told me she was home.

-??????'s pov-
I had a vision of Carlisle's mate, Edward saw and he chuckled and said, "See I'm not the only one with a human mate." Marcus asked what did we see when I told them Carlisle's mate, this had everyone happy but Rose was mad because she was another human. But I had another vision but it showed her with a wolf and Carlisle's but she had flames coming off her, this surprised me but I looked at Edward to keep this quiet.

-Bella's pov-
It was morning and I arrived to school with Sabrina right behind me on her motorcycle, everyone was starring at her but once I parked I got out of my truck and went over to Edward.