Chapter 4

-Sabrina's pov-
Finally after lunch classes went by faster but once school was out I went to leave when I heard cussing, this had me confused till I saw Emmett's jeep wasn't starting. I placed my bags and jacket on my bike and I walked over and said, "Need some help?" He told me I probably couldn't get it but I told him to open the hood, he did and I looked in and saw something unplugged all his wires. I started attaching them back in place and said, "Your wires and plugs came undone their back now but the batteries drain let me get my bike and I'll give you a jump start," his jaw dropped but I walked back over and I drove my bike over.

-Alice's pov-
I smiled once Emmett's jeep started up, he thanked her but I nudged Edward and Rose. They chuckled and Rose said, "Hey Sabrina would you like to come with us to our house to hang out for a little?" She looked at her phone and she looked back at us and said, "Let me make one phone call and I'll follow you guys," this made me smile and once she got done with her call she smiled and said, "We're good my furniture arrived and my house is done my uncle just dropped off my last night bag of clothes and stuff, now who's leading?" Jasper told her to follow him and we took off, as we were driving I saw Sabrina had a smile on under her helmet.

-Emmett's pov-
Once we got home Sabrina park her bike near our vehicles, she took her helmet off and was shocked at the house. This made us chuckle but she smiled and said, "My father figure would love your house he's into glass houses," Alice told her our aunt built the house.