Chapter 3

-Jasper's pov-
Alice stood up and yelled for Sabrina, everyone was looking at her but she walked over with a paper bag. She looked at Alice and said, "You sure it's ok I can just eat outside." But surprisingly Rose spoke up and said, "Your fine here sit beside me and my boyfriend Emmett," and she moved over. Sabrina sat down but I saw she hasn't taken the long bag off her back, Edward saw and asked what was in it when Sabrina slightly stiffen. It hurt me seeing her stiffen like that but she rubbed her neck and said, "It's something I need to have but hopefully one day I'll show you all," I told her it's ok if she didn't want too. She smiled and thanked me but we heard yelling and saw the schools security guard chasing something when Sabrina stood up and a black blurr jumped into her arms.

-Rosalie's pov-
Sabrina stumbled back a little but she chuckled and said, "Kuro you silly little kitty what are you doing here?" And we saw a black cat with a grey underbelly and two little tan numbs on its head, but I saw it had two tails. This surprises us but the guard sighed and said, "Thanks for catching the pest kid I'll take it from here," but I knew he was going to kill it. But Sabrina let the cat climb onto her shoulder and she said, "I'm sorry sir but the cats actually mine he somehow must have gotten into my bag once I left this morning I'll keep him close the principal already knows I have him as a service pet."

-Sabrina's pov-
He told me ok but make sure he didn't cause any trouble, this made me nod and I went back to the table. The girls were fawning over Kuro but I sat the cat in front of me and he gave me a giant smile and said, "Sorry but Mephisto told me to come with you your brothers were ok with it even Rin."