Chapter 13

-Sabrina's pov-
He was studying me but I used one of my spells and had flaming tigers surrounding him, he was nervous and got on his knees with his hands up. I backed off killing my flame spirit and said, "now if you'll excuse me I have to go make one phone call," but as I went to leave I heard my name being call. This made me stop and I saw it was the blonde male and black wolf, the others left but I asked what when the wolf shifted to a guy from the concert and said, "We need to talk about the treaty and you."

-Carlisle's pov-
She sheathed her sword and asked what about it, but I saw she was back to normal but her tail was still present. I stepped a little forward and said, "It's about Sam and I allowed on each other's sides of the territory when you are on ours or his the other person can visit." She was confused why this concerned her till we heard, "Because dear the two gentlemen in front of you are your soulmates as you are to them."

-Sam's pov-
I was on guard for my imprint when a pale male with dark purple hair and a white dress suit walked out, but his ears were pointed. Sabrina relaxed and said, "Mephisto why are you here and what do you mean soulmates?" He chuckled showing he had fangs and said, "Why to visit my favorite student and little sister of course, and soulmates are real how do you think your parents met my dear."

-Mephisto's pov-
Sabrina looked down but the two asked who I was when I was pinned to a tree and saw Sabrina glaring at me, they shouted but she glared at me and said, "What do you really want Mephisto or so help me I'll cut you in half like Rin did Amanmon."