Chapter 8

-Sabrina's pov-
It felt nice getting out of those clothes but as I walked back out from the tent I saw the Cullens and a group of guys plus one girl. They were glaring at each other but I heard growling and saw Kuro, he ran towards me till he was standing in front of me in his small form. This made them look in my direction but I asked what was going on, Rose asked why the group was here when I said, "My uncle gave them back stage passes like I did for you all." But I saw the older blonde and the male with tan skin and black hair watching me the most, but Kuro snarled and said, "I don't like them Sabrina I can tell their not normal humans."

-Alice's pov-
Edward stiffen and I asked what very quietly when Sabrina saw and she glared at us but she looked at her cat and said, "Kuro now," and her cat grew into the size of Emmett's Jeep and roared at us. It barred its teeth at us and we heard, "Stay away from Sabrina or I'll kill you!" But Sabrina placed her hand on her hip and I saw she had a sword on her hip, she stepped forward and said, "Shows over Kuro let's go home." And her cat lower it left leg down and let her jump up onto its back, Rose went to stop her when the cat growled and jumped over Rose and took off running into the woods.

-Emmett's pov-
I asked what just happen when Edward apologized and said, "If I haven't reacted like I did than she would have stayed but her cat it's not normal I thought it my imagination getting to me the first time we saw it but when she reacted to its voice I knew she could understand it."