Chapter 9

-Sabrina's pov-
Once Kuro got me home he was guarding the doors, but I felt so stupid for not picking up on their signs. But as I got my emergency bag pack I went to get my bike when I saw the Cullens and the group of men, Kuro told me to go out the back door while he distracted them. I told him no and he backed off but he turned into his smaller form and I said, "Listen you need to stay here I'll be back than we are moving again ok." He nod and I used my one spell to masked my scent but once I placed my bag down by my bike, I heard the door bell ring. I tighten the straps on my swords and said, "Let's hope all that training I've done helped me again," and I opened the back porch door and quietly snuck out.

-Rosalie's pov-
Alice rang the bell one more time but I heard a branch snap and saw Sabrina, I yelled for her but she took off running. We took off after her but we got to an opening and lost her, Jasper asked where she could have gone when we heard, "What are you all and I want the truth!" Carlisle's and Sam stepped forward and said, "Only if you come out first," and she jumped down from a tree but she had in her right hand holding her sleeve bag.

-Jasper's pov-
I could feel how upset she was and hurt but I saw betrayal in her eyes, Carlisle's stepped forward and said, "My family and an I are vampires not like the once in movies but we have a diet we feed off animals blood." Than Sam stepped forward and said, "My pack and myself are wolf shifters we only shift when a vampire is created and we are born to destroy them, but me and Carlisle's made a treaty that they can live here if they don't hurt any humans or turn them. And they stay on their side of town and we stay on ours, but who are you."