Chapter 5

-Sabrina's pov-
They lead me inside and I met a woman who was their aunt name Esme, she greeted me with opened arms. But as we were all talking my phone went off and I apologize, Alice told me it was ok but I answered my phone and heard, "Hey don't forget you have a fundraiser tonight at the boarder lines between Forks and the reservation." I smiled and said, "Got it thanks Yukio," he chuckled and told me goodbye. I quickly sent an email to the guards letting them know the Cullens and Hales have back stage passes tonight, once I was done I went back to them and said, "Sorry to cut this short but I have to go there's a fundraiser between Forks and the reservation that I'm holding and I was wondering if you would like to come?"

-Edward's pov-
Esme and the girls told her of course, I asked if it's the fundraiser called Moon Goddess. She smiled and told me the one and only, Jasper told her that was sold out to all of forks and the reservation. But she held her hands behind her back and said, "Well your in luck I know the singer tonight she gave me a lot of passes and tickets," and she gave us nine passes and tickets. This shocked us but we heard Carlisle's and Marcus pulling up when she said, "I'll hopefully see you there but I have to go see you tonight or at school."

-??????'s pov-
The door opened and Emmett stepped out but a girl smiled and rushed out but I caught her scent and it smelled of Vanilla and strawberries. It made me actually hungry for once for human blood but I felt a strong pull to her, but she got on a motorcycle and drove off.