Chapter 11

-Sabrina's pov-
I got to Charlie's house but as I walked in I saw Edward, I growled and Uncle Charlie's asked what when I told him nothing. He stepped back but I knew I shouldn't have snapped and apologized, he understood but Bella walked in and told us her and Edward were leaving. Charlie's told her ok and to be safe but once they were gone he looked at me and said, "I have a bad feeling somethings coming with all these disappearing people Sabrina do you think?" And I sat down on the couch and said, "It's not demons but if you'll like I'll keep an eye on Bella their is more than what Forks is telling." He told me please and he would let me deal with this, I told him ok and went outside and told Kuro we were going home.

-Carlisle's pov-
After a few days we've learned about the army being created by Victoria, but as we were meeting with Sam and the pack I felt we were being watch. Marcus nod with my thought but once Sam and them arrived I told the person to come out, but we heard foot steps and saw Sabrina sitting on a branch above us.

-Sam's pov-
Bella asked why she was here when Sabrina rolled her eyes and said, "Really will your father asked me to keep an eye on you Bella even though we aren't technically cousins by blood or anything but your dad sees me as a niece so it's in his interest to keep an eye on his only daughter who gets hurt a lot." I felt my heart speed up once she looked at me but Jasper asked if she was going to help us protect Bella, I growled but Sabrina jumped down with her bag behind her neck and her arms she kicked the dirt and said, "I made a promise and I'm not breaking it, but stay out of my way when the time comes."