saved

Ship: dreammare

[The photo doesn't have a thing to do with the story just a angsty dreammare photo I saved to my phone]

Type of story: Sad/wholesome

[Also @oilvemint requested this I was confused about it when they gave me a scenario so I just made this]

Words: 579

[•no one POV•]

Dream ran as fast as he could, nightmare was missing and dream knew it wasn't like sickness or something broken like an arm that as happened before and the next week he was fine but it's been a month since he seen nightmare and the last time they fought he got some scrapes and got stabbed in the his left arm he wouldn't be gone a whole month, but soon they found out were he was...and he had to get there before it was to late.

When he got there he saw nightmare on the ground with scratches, blood and a stab wound pierced through his chest while 3 men were jumping out a window. He ran to nightmare, dropped down on his knees and picked him up. Nightmare looked pale,  he was so cold and his eyes oh his beautiful lavender eyes looked just as pale "d-dream?..." Nightmare said softly "no stop don't wast your voice" dream said softly trying not to cry.

Dream tried to heal him then he realized. One of the men had a knife. A knife his magic couldn't help. He been wasting all this time while the love of his life was dying. He saw nightmare close his eyes and dream knew he couldn't help at that point and just started to let it all out "I hate you i hate you I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU  WHY HAD HAVE TO BE YOU WHY WILL YOU LEAVE ME WHY YOU NOT ME WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY...but... Can't hate you i just can't I love you I love you I love you I love you so so so so so much but I can't have you now you going to be gone I wish you were still going to be here" dream sobed.

But dream forgot. It may not help him in his magic but in wishing and there it it was. "I wish" two words dream said out loud. A few minutes later nightmares chest started to glow. He was being healed. Nightmare open his eyes to see dream he looked like he'd been sobing "your... your here I can see you" Dream put his hand on nightmare face and continued. "I can feel you to" dream hugged nightmare "YOUR ALIVE AND FINE YOUR HERE WITH ME" dream was ecstatic, this was the happiest dream ever was "d-dream I heard what you said..." nightmare told dream.

dreams mood completely changed, he looked at night. "Yeah...sorry" dream said in sorrow "for what?" Nightmare asked "you don't like me back... right?" Dream said, nightmare just giggled"oh you silly silly bird you of course I love you" nightmare said. dream was very happy that he picked nightmare up from his armpits, hugged his upper body and kissed him. Nightmare was in shock but slowly realized that his eyelids closed and kissed back. After a long kiss the two went back to there homes and had to explain to cross, error, ink and many more that there was now a truce between the JR's and meme squad.

[•The End•]