Another Talk With A Love Goddess

Percy knew he had to break up with Annabeth, he knew it wasn't fair to her if he didn't. He knocked on the door to the Athena cabin, and pulled his girlfriend aside.

"What I'm about to say might be hard to digest, here's a drink, it might help," Percy said and handed her a glass filled with the potion Nico had given him.

"What is it?" Annabeth asked, clearly suspicious,"

"Lemonade," Percy said the first thing he thought of.

Annabeth raised her eyebrow, "then why is it pink?"

"Oh, it's pink lemonade, but while you drink that, I need to tell you something. I need to break up with you, I just don't love you in that way anymore,"

Annabeth looked like she was going to kill him, but in a swift motion Percy made her drink the pink potion. She smiled, "hey seaweed brain,"

"Yeah? Wise girl, how do you feel? Are you mad? Would you be a mad if I one day loved someone?"

"No?" Annabeth looked around. "Why would I be? Percy your my best friend, I'd be happy for you,"

"Oh, okay," was all Percy said.

~{•}~

Nico sighed as he looked around to make sure no one else was there. "Aphrodite, I need your help,"

"Ooh," the goddess squealed and appeared. "Is it about the new gift I gave you?"

"How do I erase a relationship from everyone's memories at once?"

"What relationship? Is it percabeth? Oh I loved that ship but man it was getting boring, and Percico is so in right now!"

"Yeah, it's percabeth," Nico sighed, "and I want Will to forget he ever met me. I couldn't see him without being with him,"

"Then just be with both of them?" She said simply.

Nicos eyes grew wide, "I-I can do that? Isn't that cheating? Wouldn't camp hate me for that?"

"Not if they are all your doting slaves," Aphrodite smiled, "don't worry, Olympus has already fallen to my feat. I thought their children should fall to someone else. Make them your slaves, Nico. You could take away Percys loyalty—his fatal flaw—in two seconds. But yes, I'll take away the relationship as long as you use my powers," Aphrodite said.

"So how do I do that? Do I just look at everyone?"

"We'll do you want everyone to love you. The powers will come naturally, use hypnosis Nico, turn them all into whatever you want. Get revenge on Annabeth for stealing Percy, do anything you want,"

"Don't take away their memories of that. But use the magic of Olympus to take away yesterday, I want to have my own fun,"

Aphrodite smirked and flashed away, leaving Nico to do whatever he wanted. He walked to the infirmary, pulling Will into an empty room.

"Hello William," he smirked.

Will have a weird look, "hello Nico? What do you need?"

"Well I had a talk with a certain love goddess, and I came to an agreement and an understanding. So now, let's have fun. I want you to sit down,"

The blond obeyed and sat down, unable to get up or speak. Nico moved forward and sat next to him, running circles on his arm.

"Feel everything go blank. You can't think, you can't think of anything at all. Your a blank slate ready to listen. You can only hear my voice, only my voice, just my voice,"

Wills head dropped, his eyes closed as Nico smiled and continued.

"Now, you love me. I do the thinking for you, you're just there for me. Thinkings too hard for you so you leave it up to your master Nico. I am all you need in life, and that's why you will do anything for me, no questions asked. You don't get jealous, you do don't feel anything unless I tell you to. I am your master, you are my slave,"

"Master," Will smiled, kissing him slightly.

"Now," Nico gave a small smirk, "let's go get some water from the river Lethe. I have a few subjects I want to talk to,"