Love Is In The Air

Nico smiled as he walked through the dungeon, Percys arm wrapped around him. They made it to the room where Percys used-to-be friends waited.

Annabeth sat there, giggling like a maniac as she twirled her hair, staring at the boys with lust. Piper was shaking in the corner, ignoring a frantic Leo who was trying to calm her down.

Will was fighting to hold back Jason from completely taking advantage of the girls. Frank was sitting there quietly in a corner, wishing hazel was there. And hazel was no where to be seen.

The door unlocked and Nico walked in with Percy.

"Percy? Please tell me you will help us," Leo ran over.

The son of Poseidon didn't even react, he just stared at Nico with big eyes. "I love you Master,"

Nico smirked and turned to Leo. "He can't hear you, he doesn't even see you. To him all he knows that exists is me, his master. But I will say, you will do quite nicely,"

"I'm flattered, N-Nico but uh, uhhhhh. You see, I uh, so nicely for what?" Leo stuttered, his voice raising five octaves.

"While I love Percy and all, sometimes things just get so boring. So for right now I came to have some fun," the son of hades smirked and blew a pink dust into everyone's eyes.

"So, who do you feel now, Toys?" Nico asked.

"Good, Master," all of them responded.

"Now that's what I like to here. Leo, you were rather rude to me today, make it up to me. Kill. . .frank,"

Without hesitation, Leo grabbed Frank's stick and burned it to ashes, watching as he fell lifelessly to the  ground.

Nico laughed. "Still not enough. Make it up to me, Toy,"

Leo walked over to Nico and pushed him against a wall. He then spoke in between kisses. "I'm. . .so. . . sorry. . .master. . .I. . .love. . .you,"

Nico smirked as he pushed Leo off of him and walked over to Will. "Hey Solace. You did give me some nice years but the worst thing is you were always telling me what to do. And I never even got to have fun with you.  It that'd all about to change,"

"Master, I will do what you wish. You are the only one I need to listen to. What is it you wish me to do?" Will asked

"Well, you always love to help people, let's see what happens when you have to go hurt people. Here's a knife, and don't go save them,"

Will nodded and moved to piper, doing as much as he could to harm her although it hurt his subconscious.

Nico smiled, "well, you'll return to normal later, but for now, follow me slave. Let's go back to my room,"

Percy nodded and gave a goofy smile as he walked up the stairs with his arm resuming around Nico. As they laid in bed, a twig snapped most likely from outside the only window.

"Did you hear something?" Nico shot up from his spot on Percys chest.

"I only have ears for you, Master," Percy replied and pulled his boyfriend back down.

On the other side of the window, Leo Valdez and Will Solace were breathing rapidly as their heart went ten thousand beats a minute.

"What do we do now?" Will asked.

Leo's expression darkened. "We have to go talk to the one person Nico can't hypnotize, his sister,"