Let's Make Some Changes

Jason was the next subject for Nico to have fun with. And a certain river was going to make everything so much more fun.

"Hey neeks, is there a reason you needed me?" The blond asked as he walked in.

Nico threw the water onto him, watching as everything left Jason. He was a blank slate, and after a few words, he would become nicos puppet.

"Jason, Jason are you still there?" Nico pretended to be worried.

"Who are you? Who am I?"

"I'm your master, you love me. Piper McLean is your enemy, you hate her. You know that, right?"

A small pink glow surrounded Jason, making the things Nico said permanent. Jason smiled, "of course master! Piper is so annoying, I hate her. But I'll do anything for you, what do you need master?"

Nico meant in softly and kissed the blond, "oh I think you'll do quite nicely. Now come on slave, we have to go talk to Annabeth Chase and Piper McLean,"

Will greeted the two at the door, following Nico with Jason. Annabeth and Piper were both in the woods, a stroke of luck almost too convenient.

"Instead of hypnosis, let's try something else," Nico said, summoning pink dust and blowing it towards the two girls.

"OMG!" Annabeth squealed, "what am I wearing?!? This is like so out fo style! And it covers so much, I should be out there seducing boys and doing whatever they want because they are like the total package. Us girls should be their doting slaves, no mind except for what they tell us we have,"

"Of course, now, would you want me to give you a different outfit?"

"Like so totally," she said.

Nico smiled, "then make me a promise. Swear it to the river that you will always be this way, and that you are made to be used,"

"I do like totally swear to the River Styx that I will be this way forever and that I am made to be used by men,"

Thunder rumbled in the background and Annabeth got her dress. Let's just say, you would wish she hadn't. Instead of being sesquipedalian, it was extremely short.

I'm not going into detail of that because, well, long story short I would like to keep my lunch.

"Um, I'm scared. I need someone to come protect me, I can't do anything on my own? Oh please have pity in me," piper cried.

"Swear to the Styx," Nico commanded.

"I swear on the river Styx that I will forever remain this way because men are the only people who can save me and I can't do anything but be a midwife,"

Nico smiled, "perfect. Now that that's over with, let's have some fun. Annabeth, Jason, the two of you will be needed for this. Jason, use her,"

Jason grabbed Annabeth by her waste, making her smile and play with her hair, groveling at his feet. Will crept up on piper and made her act like a scared little girl.

Nico was loving this, until Percy Jackson decided to join them.

"N-Nico?" Percy asked, "what did you do to them?"

"OMG! Who is he? He is so hot, I want to go grovel at his feet!" Annabeth squealed.

"Nico," Percy growled, "What did you do to my girlfriend?"

"You see Percy, I had fun. And after all the amount of endless torture you put me through, I think—" Nico hadn't brought his eyes up till Percy until that moment, and he watched as the son of Poseidon fell under his spell. "—I should put you through torture too,"