At Least He's Not Fully Dead

Percy never liked the dark.

Sure, he was the great hero but he always hated the dark. It was like a monster that crept up on you right when you thought you made it through, grabbing you and pulling you to your doom.

But now, the darkness seemed so much different. There was no moonlight to shine in, nothing but watching what you were forced to do and thinking.

Percy couldn't help but have hope when he saw Will, and the hope only grew when he heard Will running down the hall. And now it was at its peek when he saw Leo and Will.

"What are you guys doing here? How are you here?" Questions sputtered out quicker than Percy could stop them.

"No time for that, you left the door unlocked and hazel gave us a potion to help us. I guess there was time to explain. That doesn't matter. We're here to help," Leo explained

"Thank you, but I don't know how. I've been trying but Nico has a really powerful spell. This might be a war you have to win without me,"

"No. Percy, you might be the only one who can kill Nico. Your the most powerful demigod at camp, plus your the only one who can get close enough," Will insisted.

"K-kill Nico? No. He's trapped, Aphrodite has him under some sort of spell, we just need to break it. She told me I was the only one who could break it but that can't be true,"

"I think it is. Percy I'm sorry, but you have to get out of here," Leo said.

"I can't, look—" Percy gestured towards the bug screen showing what was happening in real life. "He's grown too powerful. He puts me under the spell everyday,"

The three glanced to the screen where Nico was putting Spelled Percy back under. Real Percy fell to the ground until it was over end he looked up.

"Leo! Will! You are Leo and Will, right?" Percy said as though he had just seen them.

Leo turned to Will. "We have to get him out of here quickly,"

"Out of where? Hey look, it's master on a screen! No that's Nico, you don't like Nico. Nico spelled. I'm spelled. Oh gods. That hurt, my memories. It's like it's going away. I don't want to find out what will happen when memories fade,"

Will walked over and sat Percy down, placing a hand on his head and preformed medical tests. "You're physically healthy, though you seem to be mentally unwell. Did you always bite your lip? And your eyes are pink now as well,"

"I'm dying," Percy said softly. "That's what's really happening. The actual me is fading and if I don't get out then that me will be all that's left of me. This plane of reality will cease to exist and so will I,"

"Well we can't let that happen," Leo said. "So what do you say we get you back where you belong?"

Percy gave a small smile, "let's do it,"