Plant

Acetonitrile, Chloroform.

Mr. P had nothing that could lead to the cure.

"Dammit, think.. Think!"

Mr. P couldn't afford to lose anyone else, he had already lost his wife, Bunny and Torcher.

Nothing.

Mr. P set down his lab supplies and took a deep sigh. He needed to take a break.

Mr. P got out his radio and began tuning it.

Hello?

This is The Silver Paw. What are your means of contacting?

"Have you recently found any more survivors?"

...

No, but recently one of our members went rouge and abandoned us. It's Pony, if you remember.

"Ridiculous, Pony knows better than to leave out of random. There has to be a good reason why he left, he can't defend himself alone, maybe he has other friends?"

....

We don't have any information on where he is right now, but we have been hearing rumors across the base that he has been contacting other people. Someone by the name of Zizzy and [Player]

...

Other survivors? Could that be possible?

"Thanks for the update. I'll speak to you later."

Mr. P turned off the radio and ran to his security cameras.

Nothing at the gallery... nothing at the Metro... nothing at the store...

Where could Pony be?

Just as Mr.P was about to turn off his cameras and give up, he heard quiet, indistinctive chattering coming from camera 9.

Mr. P sent out a drone to spy on the noise.

He found a large building that was gated off, this was probably where Pony and the others were hiding. He moved in closer and found Pony, a zebra, a giraffe, a mole, and a human (player). This was quite a sight! There were other survivors!

"Me, Zizzy and [PLAYER] will go to the outpost. Mr. P-"

CONNECTION TERMINATED.

Mr. P's drone had run out of battery and fell to the ground.

Damn it!

Mr. P took advantage of the information he had just learned though, from what it seemed, Pony, the zebra which is probably who Zizzy is, and [PLAYER] are going to the outpost.

Oh.

The outpost was only a few miles away from his Lab, it seemed like they wanted business with him. Mr. P decided not to take any risks and put the plant on full shutdown mode. The doors locked and the windows were surrounded by metal plates.

If the survivors made it out of the outpost, that'd only mean trouble for Mr. P. After he tested Bunny with a newfound "cure", it failed and she got infected. [PLAYER] must have a strong grudge against him.

Torcher, don't fail me now.