Aftermath

"Phew! That was EXHAUSTING! But we finally got the keycard!" [PLAYER] said, proudly holding up the card.

"Great job team! We'll take a rest and then tomorrow we go to Mr. P's base."

Pony said, giving proud nods at the group.

"A rest well deserved, phew! I'm knocked out!" Zizzy chuckled, stretching her arms.

The team made their way out of the outpost all laughing and giving each other high-fives.

Torcher got up from the ground and rubbed the side of his head.

What happened?

He looked around to see soldier's on the ground in a bloody mess. Some were missing body parts while others were simply throwing up blood from being stabbed.

Right, the survivors came.

"BLEHHH." Brett threw up a huge pile of blood. "Did we get em'? Did we win?" He asked, looking around with two swollen eyes.

"No. We didn't." Torcher replied.

"God dammit." Brett groaned before fainting once again.

Torcher suddenly realized, Ryan!

He raced to the cafeteria to check up on him. Please be ok, please be ok

He opened the door to see Ryan with two dull eyes and his intestines falling apart. "..Torcher.." Ryan weakly smiled.

Torcher, panicked at the sight, quickly grabbed a rag and tried compressing things back together. "I-I-I, W-WHAT HAPPENED?!" Torcher cried, staring painfully at Ryan.

"It's okay. They won, they will find a cure." Ryan said, placing his hand on Torcher's.

Torcher didn't listen to Ryan and began sewing up his stomach.

How could this happen?!

Ryan slowly got up with the help of Torcher.

"Wh... Why'd you move the shelves?" He asked.

"To prevent the survivors from succeeding." Torcher replied.

"Why would you want them to fail? They're the good guys!" Ryan said, frowning at Torcher.

"They were doing to infiltrate Mr. P's base. I can't let them do that." Torcher grunted.

"Mr. P is the bad guy! He's the reason for this whole mess! Don't you understand?!" Soldier replied, now with pain in his voice. Was Torcher a bad guy? Was he a part of the reason why the world was ending?!

"You wouldn't understand. Mr. P only does good." Torcher replied.

"GOD DAMMIT! HE'S THE REASON WHY WE'RE HERE! THE REASON WHY WE ARE GOD DAMN PSYCHOS!" Ryan angrily yelled.

"Ryan, please try to listen to me-"

"NO! YOU'RE WORKING FOR HIM AREN'T YOU?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN SHOW YOUR FACE HERE?! GOD DAMMIT, TORCHER!"

Ryan was seething with rage, how could Torcher betray him?!

"He's trying to find a cur-"

Torcher was cut off once again by Ryan.

"FUCKING LIAR! HE CAN ONLY MAKE BAD, LAST TIME HE TRIED TO MAKE A 'CURE' HE ONLY MADE THINGS WORSE. HE ONLY MAKES THINGS WORSE."

Ryan couldn't bear to face Torcher anymore and stepped out of the cafeteria leaving Torcher in cold solitude.