The Base

The next day

(REMINDER: THE EVENTS IN THIS STORY ARE SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT TO THE ACTUAL EVENTS IN PIGGY.)

"Alright guys, I hope you're all well-rested because we're headed straight to Mr. P's base." Pony said.

"It's 6 in the morning.. I want more rest." Zizzy replied, pulling a blanket over her head.

"It's now or never! C'mon!"

Zizzy unwillingly got up and the three headed towards the base.

...

Reconnecting.. Reconnecting..

Hello? This is the TSP, what are your means of contacting?

...

"Listen TSP, I don't have much time, Pony brought his friends over and they're here for me! They found the keycard to my base and they're going to disable all the security." Mr. P quietly said, glancing over at the door.

...

Mr. P you have to understand your base is MILES and MILES away from ours. It'll take at least 5 hours for us to get there. Is that okay?

...

Mr. P turned off the radio and grabbed his gun. He wasn't going to die now, he had made it this far.

"Okay, here goes nothing."

Pony slid the keycard across the detector and the doors to the base opened.

There were no signs of life, it was a cold empty base with not a single trail of Mr. P.

"Are you sure this is the right base? It could just be-"

BANG BANG BANG

Three shots were fired at the crew. Luckily, they dodged the bullets just by a pinch.

[PLAYER] took out their own gun, just in case.

"What the hell? Who did that?!" Zizzy asked, quickly grabbing her sword.

Pony took out his flashlight revealing Mr. P holding a gun.

"GET HIM!"

Mr. P ran towards his lab and shut the door.

Dammit you had one job!

"OPEN UP!"

Zizzy was aggressively hitting the steel door with her hoof. There was no way they were breaking in.

"Wait, there's a lock on the door. Can anyone of you pick it?" [PLAYER] asked.

"This is a master lock, there is no way we can break it open. Unless, we found the right key to it." Pony replied, shaking his head.

"Here we go again with trying to find keys and solve puzzles, seriously, what's up with that?!" Zizzy groaned.

Tap.. Tap.. Tap..

The sounds of footsteps grew louder towards the crew.

"Looks like we got company.." Pony said, turning around.

There stood a tall black and white badger with one of his arms a bright neon green

"God dammit."