⁵ drink

Summary:

Nialls drinks something a fan gave him during the concert and starts feeling really unwell.

Worktext:

"Scream if you wanna go fastaaaa!", Harrz yelled into his microphone and the crowd did what they were told to.
Niall shook his hear and laughed a little. Harry really was an entertainer.

"Ugh, I'm thirsty.", Harry said now, shooting Louis and Liam a glance, "because SOMEONE spilled all the water we were supposed to drink!"
The crowd laughed again and Liam and Louis cheered their self up.

"Hey you!", Harry said and pointed at a girl in the crowd. "Would you mind giving me your drink?"
Obviously the girls wasn't complaining and so she held her drink out for Harry to grab it.

The curly boy looked inside the cup and scrunched up his nose.
"Soda? I don't like that so you can have it back."
"No!", Niall laughed and walked up to his friend. "Give it to me I'm thirsty as well."
So Harry gave the drink to the irish lad and got himself a water from another girls. The boys cheered to each other and drank.

Niall smiled as the cold coke ran down his throat. He was actually really thirsty but didn't want to leave the stage to get some water.
Also the sugar brought some life back into his exhausted body.

15 minutes went by, they sang a lot of songs and jumped around.
Suddenly when Niall tried to read a sign a fan was holding up he had problems discovering the letters.
Everything looked kinda foggy and the world seemed to turn in an unusual rhythm.

The blonde struggled and gave up reading, instead heading back to the boys in the middle of the stage.
Atleast it's what he was planning to do.
He stumbled a few metres before caughing his balance and straighten up.
A few fans laughed but Niall didn't feel like laughing. That wasn't something he did on purpose to be funny.

"Enough jumping for now.", Liam panted who just was chased by Louis.
"Yeah let's sit down and sing little things!", Harry announced and the crowd screamed in excitement.
Niall felt so dizzy by now he had a hard time stumbling to the stairs where they were supposed to sit down.

Still, he managed it and let himself sink down with a heavy sign.
"Are you alright, mate?", Louis asked, his accent strong.
"Feelin' kinda dizzy.", Niall mumbled, rubbing his temples since his head started hurting.

"Niall are... are you drunk?", the oldest band member asked now. "Because you acting like it."
"I even feel like it. But without the good part of thinking everything is funny. Just the dizzynis, headache and I'm feeling the urge to throw up coming around."
Louis put his hand against Nialls forehead but couldn't feel any heat.
"You're not feeling hot. Tell me when you get worse, alright?"
"Sure Li...Lou..Lewis..."

Louis frowned but tried to ignore the worry and turned to the crowd when  Liam started the song.
Niall had a hard time playing his guitar but he tried his best and the crowd didn't even seem to notice when he played a wrong accord.

But when his part came up his tongue felt heavy. For his sake Liam was fast at singing his part, even doing the "you sing"-thing.
When the song ended the crowd didn't cheered like the other times. Instead shouts erupted.
"Is Niall okay?"
"What happened?"
"Niall!?"

The irish lad didn't even notice when Liam took his guitar and sat infront of him.
"What's the matter?"
Niall saw three Liams sitting before him so he wasn't sure on which eyes he should concentrate.

"I feel so dizzy and headache and stumble and well."
Liam frowned at the other two boys since Nialls words were absolutely nonsense.
"I think it's time for a little break! Y'all get something to drink and the four of us can have a wee!"

Liam helped Niall standing up and leaned into him.
"Atleast try to walk of stage on your own. The crowd shouldn't become suspicious."

He tried. He really did.
But feeling dizzy and seeing everything twice doesn't make it easy to walk straight.

When they finally left the stage Liam immediately put an arm around Nialls waist who allowed himself to give up all his weight to Liam. Since Niall was small and thin and Liam was well trained the older boy didn't have a problem carrying his friend to a little couch.

"You still had some songs before a break!", a man said, walking up and holding a notepad but as soon as he saw Niall slumped on the couch his eyes widened and he disappeared to get the medic.

Paul also turned up, sitting down beside Niall.
"What was that out there? You looked so drunk."
"I feel like it.", Niall mumbled. He closed his eyes and leaned into Paul.
"Hey  hey hey!", the bodyguard said. "Stay awake. A medic will be here soon. Did you drank something?"

Niall shook his head but regretted it since it didn't helped his dizzynis.
"Nothing except water and the coke."
"Coke?"
"The one from the girl."

While Niall drifted in and out of consciousness the other boys stared at each other.
"Oh shit.", Louis said, running back to the stage just to return with the half empty cup Niall had drank the coke out of.

Just then the medic turned up.
"So what's the matter.", he asked.
Niall opened his mouth to say something but instead of words leaving his mouth he throw up.
"Shit, I'm sorry... I..."
"It's okay Nialler.", Harry said, rubbing his friends back.

"I think you should test that.", Louis said and handed the cup to the medic.
The man understood immediately and put a testing stripe in the coke. The moment it touched the drink the color changed.
"Dang it. KO drops. And a high doses of it."

Niall has lost his consciousness again and so he didn't hear anything the medic said after that.
The world just turned black.

***

When Niall woke up he felt like he partied way too much yesterday and now had a bad hangover. But he couldn't remember a party.
He couldn't remember anything at all so he didn't even notice the hospital room he was lying in at first.

But when a hand grabbed his and he met Louis' worried eyes he noticed the unusual surroundings.
"Wha' 'append?", the younger one mumbled.
Louis looked sad.
"You were drugged. Someone put KO drops in the drink of the girl but since you drank it..."
Niall nodded like he would remember what drink it girl Louis was talking about.

"I think the girls is lucky then."
Louis looked even sadder.
"It's scary. Can you imagine a girl being drugged on our concert and then... you know."
Louis shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm not feeling well.", Niall said after a moment of silence.
"I can imagine"
Just then the door opened and Liam and Harry entered the room.
"Hey Niall. You're awake.", Harry said smiling an handed the irish boy a coffee and gladly drank it.

"When can I leave the hospital?"
"The doctor will check you up soon but I guess in a few hours you can leave.", Liam answered while drinking his own coffee.

Niall grabbed his blankets tighter and shook his head.
"Dumb, scary world we're living in."
The other three agreed silently.

"Give me ma phone.", Niall said then.
Harry handed it to him. "Why?"
"I'm just going to tweet that I'm fine and, you know, that this showed that they all should stay save and so on."

Just then the doctor entered and after after a minutes cleared Niall up and he could leave the hospital.

***

I SUCK at writing endings xD

But listen:
Girls AND boys please stay save, never let your drink out if sight and if you did, don't drink out of it again.
A person buys you a drink? Don't drink it if you feel uncomfortable with it.
Please stay save.
♡♡

x