Captured

-^-

E. 062144-*

 A muzzle was covering 062144's mouth, as she let out a low whimper from the back of her throat. She was chained to the wall of a dark, rusty metal room. 

 It had been two weeks since she had awoken from the ten month long sleep, and immediately, she was kicked into the cell, tortured from morning till evening. Though she couldn't see the sun to actually recognize the time, she could figure it out with the meals that the guards brought in.

 At the moment, two guards, who had been in charge for her torture that day stood staring at the girl.

"Wie oft müssen wir das tun?" How many times do we have to do this?

 Asked the younger guard, a whip in his hands. His face was contorted with slight guilt. 

 "Dr. Richardson sagte, dass die Manifestation in ungefähr einem Jahr stattfinden würde. Vielleicht bis dahin?

Dr. Richardson said that the manifesting would take place in an year or so. Maybe until then?

 "Oh, das stimmt. Ich habe gehört, dass die Experimente auch in einer Woche fortgesetzt werden?"  

Oh, that's right. I heard that the experiments continue in a week too?

 The two men approached, as the small girl skidded into a corner, her chains straining in the process.

 "Wohin gehst du, Prinzessin?

Where are you going, Princess?

Sneered the elder guard. He walked forward, and hurled 062144 up, and dragged her to the middle of the cell.

 Then, the young man with the whip, hesitantly raised it. Closing his eyes, he let down a strike, and the cries of pain from the young girl echoed in the small, secluded room, the long red lines of blood beginning to cover her back.

2 weeks later

-^-

 M. Meyer-*