Interrogate

-^-

E. 062144-*

 Soft music could be heard from the distance, and Experiment 062144 peered around the corner of the gigantic doorway, that led to a dark corridor

 Soft music could be heard from the distance, and Experiment 062144 peered around the corner of the gigantic doorway, that led to a dark corridor. From her view, she could see a few girls, a little older than her, dancing along to the music. Hair in elegant buns, and their feet in silk pointy shoes, they danced in sync, leaving the small seven year old in awe. 

 The scientists told her that it was her birthday today. She was curious on why they were telling her the date, but still, she remained mute as they stuffed her into a metal box, cuffed her with power draining metal, and transported her to this dreamy place.

 062144 sat on an arm chair in a small, dark room. The window beside her let in sun light. She was alone, the body guards had left her a few minutes back, and she was surprised when they began to leave, one by one. In front of her, was a large body mirror. And in that mirror, her pale reflection stared at her, her eyes empty and dark.

Her clothes were still in rags, grey and tattered, her jet black hair hanging around her frail form

Her clothes were still in rags, grey and tattered, her jet black hair hanging around her frail form. Her pale skin looked ghostly under the sun. She fiddled with the hem of her dirty tunic, when she suddenly heard a bang of the door, and the flowing music stopped abruptly, halting to a stop.

 "Вы сказали, что будете тренировать девушку!"

(You said that you'll train the girl!)

 Alexander Pierce's voice screamed into the cold air, as 062144 looked up, terrified. She recognized that language from one of her sessions with Herr Schmidt.

 Russian.

 " Я сказал, что обучу ее, если вы сдержите свое обещание. Ты обещал мне девушку Романову и сказал, что это невозможно. Тогда почему я должен держать свой?"

(I said, that I will train her if you hold up your end of the bargain. You promised me the Romanoff girl, and you said that it's impossible. Then why should I hold mine?)