VI || Battle ||

It was already night in the forest when Dannielle was doing her time of partol, together with Sam, Paul and Jared, they were looking for Victoria. Whom still is not found, by the Cullens and the pack. But tonight was were they were encounter Victoria again. 

Paws were slaming against the ground as four wolves were going to the ravine, were the smell of Victoria was fresh. "Wait! She's in their territory." They heard a male voice yell, "She'll get away." The voices were not far from the wolves, "No she won't." said the last voice when the four wolves leaped onto the scene and take up the chase after Victoria. The leader is black, enormous. 

A parallel chase ensues, the wolves and the Cullens keeping to their sides of the ravine, Victoria leaps back over. "All ours now." Says the muscular vampire. The Cullens close in. The muscular vampire grabs a hold of her shoulder an hair. They roll head ober keester. Victoria uses the momentum to her advantage and flings the vampire off and over her into a tree.

She takes the split second he's down to leap back over the wolf-land and keeps running. The big guy was pissed. "Emmett, don't!" The woman with black hair warns. But Emmett, seeing red, flies over the ravine, the second his feet hit the other side, Paul-wolf turns to face him. 

There's a moment of standoff. Paul growls with bravado. That just makes Emmett smile. Victoria, at a safe distance now. She slows, looks back, suprised to see what's happening. She studies the conflict with curiosity, her mind working. Paul an Emmett charge each other. BAM! They roll a dozen yards in the dirt.

--

Dannielle and Jacob were on their motorcycles going to the parking lot of Forks High. Both of them wait for Edward and Bella. Dannielle was wearing an oversized black t-shirt and dark green jeans, and no jacket for the cold. 

Bella and Edward emerge from the Volvo to see Jacob and Dannielle climbing off their motorcyles and the two of them stride towards them. Their hard expression causes other students to give them a wide berth. They looked dangerous. But Bella is delighted. "Jake, El!" Bella wanted to give a hug to Dannielle but Edward protectively pulled her back. Students watch from a distance, out of earshot. 

"Charlie said you left town." Jacob starts the conversation. "To see my mother. Why?" Bella answers the unspoken question. "He's here to make sure oyu're still human." Edward tells Bella. "You want to read my mind? Enjoy." Jacob concentrates on something, and suddenly Edward seems to be distressed. "What are you doing?!" Bella says. "Alright! Enough! YOU Jacob need to stop pushing buttons, AND YOU mindreader stop it! We came here to warn you, if your kind comes on our land again." Dannielle had enough of their childish games.

"Wait, what?" Bella asks, confused. "You didn't tell her." Jacob realised. "Leave it alone, Jacob." Edward tells him. "Tell me. I want to know."  Bella demands. "There was a stupid misunderstanding between Emmett and Paul. Nothing to worry about." Edward tells Belle, Dannielle scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Man! Listen to you. Slick. Did you lie to get her out of town, too?" Jacob asks Edward. "Leave. Now." Edward snarls at Jacob. "She has a right to know. She's the one the red-head wants." Dannielle says to Edward getting in his face. 

"Victoria's back. Alice's vision, it wasn't about Jasper, was it? It was Victoria" Bella tells Edward turning around so she could talk face to face with him. "I was trying to protect you." Edwards pleads. "By lying to me?" Bella asks, he can't respond. "Jake, wait up." Bella calls after Jacob. 

Edward's hand is on her arm so fast she's barely moves. She turns to him with controlled anger. "Edward, you have to trust me." Bella pleads. "I do, It's him i don't trust." Edward tells her. Bella just looks at Edward. Finally he releases her. She jogs to Jacob. Climbs on the back oh his bike. Jacob grins. "Lose the grin, Jacob. we're just going for a ride." Bella says. "Hold on tight" Jacob says.