Prologue

The marriage that she dreamt of was full of happiness, an old but beautiful chapel, a beautiful white gown, the happy faces of her loved ones, her father happily walking her down the aisle, and the man of her dreams waiting for her at the end of the aisle.

Sure, she wore a beautiful white gown, sure her father was walking her down the aisle with a happy face, the man waiting at the end of the aisle might not have been the man of my dreams as this marriage was a part of a deal, a deal to clear all of her father's debt that he owed them but the man she was about to marry was a good man that she was sure of, a man who had promised to keep her happy, a man who didn't let her feel pressured, the man who gave her the freedom to make her own choice, with all the things he had done for her, he had won her fair and square so it didn't matter if he was the man of her dreams or not but he was sure the one she chose for her to spend rest of her life with.

There she stood with her hands on his as she smiled at him shyly as he whispered words of love in her ear, everything may not have been perfect but that was enough for her, everything was good until they barged in. In that very moment they entered in all black with guns in their hands, the sound of music was replaced by the noise of gunshots, the peaceful chapel had turned into a war field as dead bodies dropped down on the ground until only three of them remained, the bride, the groom, and her father. In a few minutes, her world had turned upside down, she was in utter shock. The men in black stood by the sides making a row weaving a path for him, the very devil, she could hear the sound of his footsteps, she lifted her face to see his face when her vision was obstructed by white, her groom shielded her from him.

"What the hell do you want?" Her groom yelled.

The guy ignored him and continued walking towards them, he then stopped right in front of them, pushing her groom away, he stood in front of her, he placed his finger under her chin raising her face, his blue eyes peered into her violet ones, "Didn't I warn you not to meet him again?" He gritted his teeth.

She raised her trembling hands and swatted his hand away. "Now I shall teach you what happens to disobedient children," he smirked as he pointed his gun at her groom, "NO!" She screamed but it was too late.

"Amy..." The last words escaped from her fiance's lips, she immediately rushed to him and called out to him but he didn't respond as he lay there lifeless, "NO!" She screamed as tears streamed down her eyes as she shook him continuously but he only laid there cold and motionless.

"Enough with it!" The monster shouted, he then grabbed her wrist and pulled her up, "Now my bride, don't cry over spilled milk," He whispered in her ear.

The sound of her palm against his cheek filled the empty church, in the next moment his men aimed their guns at her. "I'll die than be your bride!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

He laughed as he touched his cheek where it stung, he then scoffed and aimed the gun at her father, "No!" She yelled as she rushed to her father's side and shielded him.

He motioned to his men who instantly grabbed her father and separated him from her, "Why are you doing this?" She yelled, "Leave him alone!" She shouted.

"I will, if you marry me, right here, right now," He voiced his condition.

"Never!" She shook her head, loading the gun he placed his finger on the trigger, "I won't ask again," he gave her one last warning, then he fired the gun. "I will!" Her shout coincided with the sound of the gunshot, her breath hitched when her father fell to the ground, "Dad!" She rushed to him, "Dad!" she called out but he didn't respond.

"Don't worry, I missed the vital points, he'll live..." he trailed off, "If he gets treated on time," he added.

"Please call the ambulance!" She begged as she pressed on his wound to stop the bleeding.

"I will, sweetheart if you marry me, I will," He smirked.

"Let's take him to the hospital first," She argued.

"Don't delay, my dear, the more you delay the more his life will run out," he clicked his tongue as he walked to her and stopped, he then extended his hand, and she slowly placed her trembling hand on his, he pulled her against him and smiled.

She turned her face away.

"Then without further delay," He dragged her to the end of the aisle and raised his brow at the priest, the father immediately read the vows.

"I do," he nodded.

"I do," She merely whispered.

His men shouted in cheer as they fired the shots emptying their guns, she stood there helplessly in her white now turned red gown stained with her fiance's and her father's blood. Amidst their celebration, her eyes burned with fire, the fire which couldn't be extinguished by anything else than the blood of her very own husband, in their shout and cheer, she whispered her revenge.