Chapter 9

wow, okaay... i'm kind of late with this one. it's kinda funny, actually; i meant to update this the day before christmas, only i didn't have time, then i forgot. err, sorry. i went on vacation with my family for two weeks, and i've been back for three of them, only my brother'd run off with my laptop charger, i dont have a back up and i only use the files on my computer.

anyway! this is probably the last chapter of this book. i'll be adding a short epilogue in a week before i officially call it complete, then i'll do a quick edit of everything, get rid of those pesky spelling mistakes. after, i'll concentrate on the other books, and maybe add one more :)

this chapter has a lot of cursing and explicit sexual content. don't read if you're not old enough to or if you don't like gay sex.

     There was nowhere to run, and Corey didn't bother.

     He didn't actually think Dresden would hurt him. No, he knew the other man wouldn't hurt him, wherever that certainty came from, but he knew he could trust it. It in no way lessened the apprehension in his chest.

     He stayed still as Dresden – Denny, stalked toward him. It was too much, though, the building pressure in his chest, and he couldn't hold the position. It was pointless, anyway; he managed to stumble one step back when suddenly arms as tight as steel bands were around him.

      Corey suddenly couldn't breathe, and when he gasped and a tongue invaded his mouth he realised he was being kissed. It was hard, rough, and it made his blood boil and a moan tear from his throat, coming out a little strangled. It made him hotter that Denny didn't ask, tugging his wrists into one of his hands behind him, the other arm wrapped tight around his waist and forcing his mouth open for his tongue. He didn't know if it was a kink, but it flat did it for him, and he was already so hard he was close to bursting.

     It took him a moment to realise he was walking, another to realise he was moving slowly backwards, and he had a moment to wonder why, when his back suddenly hit the wall. His hands were jerked up, and the move sent a sharp pain in his shoulders, making him squeak and stand on tip toe. The arm around his waist flexed, then lifted him so his feet dangled.

     The obvious show of strength almost made him melt, but his hands were getting squished behind his butt and Denny's hand wasn't releasing him. So he made the only logical move available; he wrapped his legs around Denny's hips, tight, until they were touching from groin to chest. It made him moan again, more desperate, when he felt an answering erection pressed against his. He rutted against those hips pressed so tightly to his, making needy noises low in his throat. When Dresden pulled back from the kiss, he panted, just this side of hyperventilating.

     Insistent lips pressed to the side of his neck, and he tilted his head back, arching his neck into them, the motion in his hips growing frantic. Teeth embedded in his neck, and there was pain, so sharp his body didn't know what to do with it. It threw him over the edge and brought him screaming as his body jerked and shuddered against the one holding his.

     His body slumped once the orgasm ended. He could have fallen asleep, he was so blissed out, all the muscles in his body feeling languid and lazy. He couldn't even be embarrassed for coming in his pants because it was the most amazing orgasm he's ever had, that he remembered.

     He probably did blank out for some time, because he suddenly found himself lying in his bed, on his stomach, a warm, heavy weight pressing him down into the mattress. He must have given some indication he was conscious, because something ground against his ass, and he was just suddenly more awake, realising Denny hadn't even come.

     He would have felt embarrassed, if that impressive erection wasn't being ground against him. He tried to lift his hips in the little give he had to grind back and his jaw dropped on an exhale as he moaned. He wanted that inside him, as soon as possible. But he still had his pants on, and as far as he could tell so did Denny. He moaned with the futility of it, grinding back, then down into the bed to get some friction on his needy cock.