Chapter 1:The beginning

Y/n's Pov

It had been another great day playing with daddy and mommy. They were always busy, but spent as much time as they could with me. I was 3 at the time, similing without a care in the world. Little did I know these happy days would be no more.

I was playing with my babysitter today, because mommy and daddy had work again. I never quite knew what they did, but i knew it wasn't something bad. They would never do anything like that, they were super nice and the best parents I could ever ask for.

-Later-

Finally they came back home and payed my babysister as she left. Once she left without looking at me my parents's stormed off to their room. It looked like mommy and daddy came home upset today. It made me sad, so I decided to go check on them.

Author's Pov
As Y/n approachs the door to her parents room she hears something strange. So she decides to check it out. Once she makes it to her parents room she overhears something that she regrets listening to.

"Honestly, when are we going to get rid of that brat." Said Y/n's mom.

"They said to wait a little longer until she finally gets her quirk." Said Y/n's dad.

"I guess your right, we didn't have that brat just play around with. Honestly I wonder why we even kept her this long." Said M/n.

"It all part of the plan. After all those injections and medicine we were giving her. It's sad how a mere child would just believe a simple lie so easily." Said F/n.

"Hmm I guess your right. All we had to do is wait for her quirk to come in and give her away to those people. At least we'll finally have some peace and quite around her for once."said M/n.

"W-wait you're going to g-give me a-away." Y/n said.

"Huh, shit! She overhear us." M/n said.

"I-I thought all those shots and medicine were because I was sick. Y-you've been liying to me. W-why please tell me why." Y/n pleaded.

Author Pov

As Y/n was beginning to panic her body began to glow brightly.

"F/n get the syring it looks like she'll be leaving early hurry. Before she gets out of control." M/n yelled.

Y/n's Pov

I never felt so betrayed, my life has been a lie. All those hugs, kisses, smiles, and laughs they were all fake. They were using me to just throw away and taken by some random people. And I never knew anything, it all made sense now. I was so dumb for believing all there lie's. My body suddenly felt like it was on fire. I heard my mother yell something but I couldn't hear quite it. The next thing I knew F/n was coming towards me with a syring. I was about to attack him, until he suddenly dissapeared and everything went black.

Author's Pov

Once Y/n's body went limp her father picked her up and carried her away toward's m/n.

"Finally, I'll bring her to the car for you. While you get the keys, don't forget to call them that she's ready." M/n said as she took Y/n from F/n's arms.

"Alright then I'll be quick." F/n said as he left.

Once he left M/n began to go to the car. Where she placed Y/n's limp body in the back. After a few minutes F/n finally came back and got in the car then began to drive off.

"So where are we meeting them." M/n asked.

"They said in the back alley in town they have some people who should be there." F/n said.