Treats

Thank you to xXxMochaxXxYT on Quotev for requesting this scenario! Enjoy~

Jeff the Killer:

Things just weren't the same. And how could they be? After what had happened, how in the hell could things return to normal? You weren't sure if you even wanted things to go back to the way they were, not after what he'd done. So then why did you perk up when Jeff walked in holding an entire cake, despite all your anger?

You didn't know, but it was cake god dammit. Even you couldn't refuse a whole cake. You would be mad later, probably a better idea if you cooperated with him anyways. So you accepted the gift and chomped down on a slice, trying to ignore his stare. But you couldn't ignore when he grabbed your free hand and rubbed the palm with his thumb.

Normally, you'd find this adorable. But now . . . you didn't. It was a nice gesture, but how could you forgive him? You couldn't, not now at least. You stared down at your cake as you chewed slowly, listening numbly to him grumble about his day. The overwhelming sweetness of the cake was nearly combatting your stubborn anger.

Ben Drowned:

Ben stuck to what he said before; he couldn't take you anywhere. So instead, once he'd crawled into your room per usual, he'd walked straight to your kitchen and returned with a tub of ice cream and two spoons. He smiled at you, and you nervously smiled back, relieved to see there didn't seem to be any threat today. You blushed when he fed you the ice cream at first, it was still frozen and you had trouble getting a spoonful so he'd get it for you.

You were too relieved and happy at the moment to focus on anything else, you didn't want to. You just wanted to keep this feeling, this feeling of being safe.

Eyeless Jack:

Cold. You were very cold. Despite being under a blanket, you shivered and hugged yourself. The room was dark and quiet except for your slow breaths. Your chest ached just slightly, enough to cause some discomfort. You were sad and lonely.

That's what betrayal does to you. Breaks your heart and makes you not wanna trust anyone ever again, yet be overwhelmed by waves of loneliness. You felt you were fighting a battle over which downhill path to take. Hopelessness was inevitable, you thought this every single day. Until he showed up.

Jack quietly walked up behind you, but loud enough for you to hear him coming. Lately he had been entering your house without your help, you didn't know how but you decided not to ask. He stepped in front of you where you could see him, and your eyes darted to what was in his gloved hand. One single cupcake, just for you. You couldn't help but smile at him, a new malevolent path opening in front of you.

Masky:

Thank goodness you didn't work in the morning, otherwise the stares and questions you'd get would be unbearable. They were already stressful enough as is. The customers stared and your coworkers worriedly asked what happened, to which you replied it was nothing. You wish you could hide the bruises, but you couldn't. They were right there on your face for all to see. It was embarrassing.

It was the last hour of your shift and you were recalling these rather uncomfortable memories when the door opened. It was Tim, no surprise there. But he didn't order just his regular, he got two small pastries as well. You were going to ask why the sudden change when he gestured for you to keep the second treat for yourself. The two of you chatted quietly like usual, but something was different. For you, you were tense; carefully choosing each of your words as if they'd make him snap. You didn't dare sass or get on his nerves now like you used to.

Hoodie:

Today, Brian decided to take you to an ice cream shop. You once again thought he did this to make it up to you, and you happily accepted the offer. You walked in the shop holding hands, and you quickly picked out your favorite flavor. He got you the biggest size without asking, making you giggle. He waited until you were near your home to pull up his mask and eat his own ice cream, but unfortunately it still melted a little on his gloves.

And when he kissed you once you got home, you shyly kissed back, your stomach fluttering just like it did before.

Homicidal Liu/Sully:

You missed him. You missed Liu. It had been less then twenty four hours since you'd seen him and you still couldn't take your mind off him. Just the thought of him made your heart skip a beat and smile. Just sitting on the couch and thinking about him was all you could concentrate on.

When you heard a knock at the door, you quickly jumped up and ran towards it, already knowing who it was. It was Liu, holding two slices of cake, one for each of you. He had gotten your favorite, he remembered. This fact alone filled you with such joy it was nearly indescribable.

The Bloody Painter:

"Do you like your ice cream?" Helen asked you, noticing how quiet you were as you stared ahead blankly.

"Yes, I do." You replied quietly, taking another lick of it. It was true, you did like the ice cream. You were just . . . not feeling great. You sighed and watched a pair of children playing on the swings nearby, you had decided to walk to this park after getting some ice cream nearby. When you glanced to the side, you suddenly smiled a little. It was very pretty out here, the trees were oranges and yellows and glowed in the warm sunlight.

Helen watched you silently, taking note of your smile. You really were adorable, even when clearly in a bad mood. He took your free hand and squeezed it gently, not minding that you didn't really hold his back.

Hobo Heart:

Maybe things weren't as bad as they seemed. Maybe . . . maybe everything was alright now. Maybe you didn't have to be mad. You licked your ice cream and thought about it, holding Hobo Heart's hand. It tasted amazing, your favorite flavor and creamy. Cheap too.

You didn't realize the battle you were fighting, thinking about what happened while succumbing to the familiar feeling of his hand on yours. Or the wonderful sweet treat you were enjoying. You were losing. Not all hope was lost but as he pulled you closer and smirked down at you, making you blush and smile, the future was only becoming more foggy for you.