Rejected..

Chapter 2:

Angie came to Violetta's house with a lot of shopping bags. And Matias. She had a great afternoon with Jade & Mati. The best since a long time ago.

A- Viluuuu !
P- She isn't there.
A- Priscila..

German got out of his office and saw Angie next to Matias. His smile fade away.

G- Ang.. Matias? What are you doing here?!
A- Calm down! He's just helping me carrying my bags and Jade's who's waiting in the car. I had a gift for Violetta and I wanted to gave her but seems like she's not home.
P- You'll give her later, you are not welcome in this house.
A- Right. I ..
G- Do not talk to Angie this way. She's welcome here like she has always been.
P- I'll let you talk then.

Priscila walked into the kitchen and Angie smiled at German. He still gave her butterflies. How did he? After everything he has done, Angie couldn't fight against what she feels. It's German. He's the one. He has always been.

A- Thank you. But I won't bother you any longer!

Angie gave 3 bags to German. While she gave them to German she whispered at him.

A- The small one is for you.

German nods and smiled at Angie. Angie smiled back.

A- Have a good evening..
G- For you too.. And Matias.

Angie couldn't contain herself and she lets a big smile appears on her face.

A- Are you jealous?
G- What? No.. No!

German smiled to Angie. They were in their world, nothing else mattered.

G- I'm not.
A- Can you call me when Vilu get back home?
G- Of course. I will !
A- Thanks.

Angie walked at the door and German opened it.

A- ..
G- Do not listen to Priscila. You'll always be welcome in my house. I hope you know that.
A- Don't worry. I know it!

She smiled at him and then Matias and her left the house.

M- I'll bring Jade home then I'll go see Marcella. Will you be okay?
A- Yeah, of course! I'll be fine! But, who's Marcella?
M- Marcella Parody! Y'know from the Police!
A- Naaah! So you two are together? Congrats!
M- Hahah! Thanks!
A- It sounds like a romantic story.. The bad guy who fell for the police woman who arrested him!
M- Yeah, it's incredible !
A- So, have a good evening!
M- You too!

Matias walked away and Angie came back home.